Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to be "that guy" during the morning meeting on Wednesday

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am going to experiment, and try being "that guy" during the morning meeting at my day job on Wednesday.

"That guy" is the bluepilled asshole around the office - the chadlite at your job who says things like "I'm intense" and "I'm going to need you to step up".

I like my day job, but two of my coworkers are bullies - and the job would be perfect if it were not for them.

Last Thursday, one of the bullies tried to get on my case for going to the restroom ten minutes before the bookstore closed - it was empty anyway.

The infuriating thing is - my foid coworkers get away with everything the two bullies try to come down on me about.

I have a second job, so I am not afraid to get fired from my day job - I'm not going to do anything major, I just want to mess with the two bullies.

Here is a preview of what I'm going to say:

I see (Bully #2) drink two energy drinks a day, but I don't see the energy that is supposed to come along. I want to see energy (Bully #2) - that same energy that you showed when you played soccer in high school - I want you to show it here.

Like Ellen DeGeneres says, "Be Kind".

I can't wait - I'm posting this so I don't forget. I want the morning meeting on Wednesday to be like a clip from the reality television show, "Jersey Shore".

View: https://youtu.be/rSPMqSP_BH0

Low inhib af, go for it and report back the findings :feelshmm:

Mission accomplished: I got into his head. I demanded he step up, and actually do some training - instead of just reacting to mistakes, and management actually agreed with me. The beaner did not speak to me for the rest of the day, he is such a child. Normies are so predictable that it is not even funny.

Joker

I stood up for myself today during the morning meeting.

My asshole supervisor didn’t give me my last 15-minute break the last time I was at work.

I would have let it go, but now that I am 31-years-old, I don’t fear normies anymore.

The morning meeting started as it usually always does - everyone ignoring me.

I wore a face mask (which are optional at my job), so that I wouldn’t “run my mouth”, and say something I would later regret.

“I didn’t get my last break on Friday”, I said clearly in front of everyone in the office (about 10 people).

You can guess what happened next.

My cuck manager, assured me that would never happen again.

My asshole supervisor, tried to lie, and say that nobody took their last break last Friday.

“I saw people taking their last breaks”, I snapped.

And then he just kept on deflecting for about two minutes, and then the morning meeting came to an end. :blackpill:

I stood up for myself today during the morning meeting.

My asshole supervisor didn’t give me my last 15-minute break the last time I was at work.

I would have let it go, but now that I am 31-years-old, I don’t fear normies anymore.

The morning meeting started as it usually always does - everyone ignoring me.

I wore a face mask (which are optional at my job), so that I wouldn’t “run my mouth”, and say something I would later regret.

“I didn’t get my last break on Friday”, I said clearly in front of everyone in the office (about 10 people).

You can guess what happened next.

My cuck manager, assured me that would never happen again.

My asshole supervisor, tried to lie, and say that nobody took their last break last Friday.

“I saw people taking their last breaks”, I snapped.

And then he just kept on deflecting for about two minutes, and then the morning meeting came to an end. :blackpill:
Dealing with normal niggers is hell.

Dealing with normal niggers is hell.
Yeah, it’s just like high school - the ugliest male gets bullied, and ignored.

Although, now that I am an adult - I have nothing to lose, so I will not be pushed around by normgroids.

I’m taking my last 15-minute break right now, my supervisor is such a little bitch.:feelskek: