Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m going to learn Spanish and leave the USA forever.

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I’m a 5’5 white shortcel trying to ascend through JBW. I’m not ugly but being short is a curse. I’ve been looking at the rules for immigrating to certain countries in Latin America. I’m not sure which country I should pick. I thought about Ecuador and Bolivia. Some people told me to go to Mexico but I think that Mexicans are taller than other Latin American countries.

What is the best way I can learn Spanish? Im not a complete newbie to Spanish but there is no way I'm at the stage where I can have a conversation with someone in Spanish. My main issue is the verb conjugations in Spanish really confuse me. Luckily in Latin America I won’t have to use the vosotros form of the verb like I would in Spain so atleast that is one less verb conjugation I have to make. I’ve been playing video games in Spanish and listening to despacito on repeat. I even tried watching some really old sitcom from Argentina called “rebelde way”.

¡Órale, cuate! ¡El cártel de los Zetas buscan mulas para el trabajo con los gringos! (en videojuego).

Spanish is such an ugly language.

good luck but don't end up on liveleak

No JBW for our height

Don't go your not going to get pussy and you are going to get brutally decapitated with a machete

You are still below average height in Latin America average height there is 5'7
Average male in Ecuador is 5’4. In Mexico maybe it is 5’7 but in Bolivia, peru, and Ecuador they are shorter.

Don't go your not going to get pussy and you are going to get brutally decapitated with a machete
That won’t happen and it is uncommon unless you are really stupid and go to the most dangerous areas of a city alone by yourself.

Go to SEA if you’re not ugly.
White cock is worshipped there.

Duolingo is okay

The only countries in Latin America I’d consider moving to are Argentina and Uruguay

The only countries in Latin America I’d consider moving to are Argentina and Uruguay
Too many white people there. I don’t want to compete against other white men. I’m looking to breed with brown ethnic Hispanic women with big butts.

Too many white people there. I don’t want to compete against other white men. I’m looking to breed with brown ethnic Hispanic women with big butts.
Try Chile then. It’s relatively safe and developed while also being mainly mestizo

Try Chile then. It’s relatively safe and developed while also being mainly mestizo
Is there a particular city I should go to there? I’ve heard a bit about Santiago. Aren’t there a lot of white people in Chile. I mean maybe not as much as in Argentina but maybe there are certain places in chile I should go to? It unfortunately seems like the safest places are the whitest places, I’m not sure why that is. If it is 20 percent European I can deal with that. But anything 34 and above is going to ruin my Jbw chances.

Is there a particular city I should go to there? I’ve heard a bit about Santiago. Aren’t there a lot of white people in Chile. I mean maybe not as much as in Argentina but maybe there are certain places in chile I should go to? It unfortunately seems like the safest places are the whitest places, I’m not sure why that is. If it is 20 percent European I can deal with that. But anything 34 and above is going to ruin my Jbw chances.
I have never been to Latin America, so my knowledge on particular cities and regions is quite limited. Santiago is definitely whiter than most Latin American capitals except Buenos Aires, so I guess Chile is not the best country if you want to be surrounded only by brown mestizos. Peru is probably your best option.
IMG 1655
IMG 1656

I have never been to Latin America, so my knowledge on particular cities and regions is quite limited. Santiago is definitely whiter than most Latin American capitals except Buenos Aires, so I guess Chile is not the best country if you want to be surrounded only by brown mestizos. Peru is probably your best option.
View attachment 829731View attachment 829732
Peru is pretty ethnic. I’m not sure if it is dangerous or not. I think people overexagerate crime in these countries. I won’t got to Acapulco mexico, but Mexico City is probably fine. I’ve been to African countries and I was never attacked or robbed so I don’t think Latin America would be anymore dangerous. A lot of people are racist and just assume every ethnic place is a dangerous shit hole.

Sounds like a good idea. Good luck. At least food and rent is cheaper and if you can get a mexican goblina that would be good, at least they cook good.

Sounds like a good idea. Good luck. At least food and rent is cheaper and if you can get a mexican goblina that would be good, at least they cook good.
No goblinas. I will only except Selena Gomez or Becky g Latinas.