Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m going to shit in a box and mail it to a person I hate. Any tips?

• Thread starter Enemy of Humanity
  • Start date
Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Okay so I want to shit in a box and mail it to a person I hate. He is a psychopath though so I want to know how to make it impossible to trace back to me. Also I was thinking of putting the return address of someone else I hate and a phone number too. If I buy the label online will the person be able to trace it back to me? I know the smell might be a problem for the package handlers so I will put the shit in a thick bag and then put it in the box.

You should mail them a pipe bomb :feelsLSD:

Okay so I want to shit in a box and mail it to a person I hate. He is a psychopath though so I want to know how to make it impossible to trace back to me. Also I was thinking of putting the return address of someone else I hate and a phone number too. If I buy the label online will the person be able to trace it back to me? I know the smell might be a problem for the package handlers so I will put the shit in a thick bag and then put it in the box.
IF YOU BUY IT ONLINE, JUST USE A VPN AND YOU'LL BE GOOD TO GO (IN REAL LIFE 2)

What about DNA testing? Would baking the shit in the oven first make DNA testing harder?

Have you considered just wearing something that will hide your identity and throwing shit at their house instead?