Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to start fighting back

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've gone to various Dojo's before, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo etc, now it is finally time to start using that. Before, I didn't want to use it outside of the ring because I wanted to be a gentleman, but now, I do not care anymore. When the drunk people try to fight me, I will make them unconscious. When the people at my college next harass me (if they're bold enough to) I will be the cause of their need for new teeth. The man they knew as the complete gentleman that they could use and abuse will be no more, they will not recognise me, because I am revolting against their wish for my destruction. I want them to spend the rest of their life feeling absolutely cucked, so much so that they become the prey and society is his predator.

King Baldwin goofy ahh nigga

Nice. I'm USAcel so I carry a gun which kinda makes up for being average fitness

Make the bullies suffer

Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

It is time to rebel against them for harassing us. They will pick their teeth up with broken fingers.
If ur being fr about fighting those drunk niggas you should probably wear a hoodie or something so no one sees you

What if they sue you? It will cost alot of money in court. Are you a richcel?

What if they sue you? It will cost alot of money in court. Are you a richcel?
The drunk people will forget, as for the others, I am not sure, but I am legally registered as disabled, so perhaps I can use that to my advantage, should they try suing me.

Just don't get stabbed brocel

I've gone to various Dojo's before, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, Taekwondo etc, now it is finally time to start using that. Before, I didn't want to use it outside of the ring because I wanted to be a gentleman, but now, I do not care anymore. When the drunk people try to fight me, I will make them unconscious. When the people at my college next harass me (if they're bold enough to) I will be the cause of their need for new teeth. The man they knew as the complete gentleman that they could use and abuse will be no more, they will not recognise me, because I am revolting against their wish for my destruction. I want them to spend the rest of their life feeling absolutely cucked, so much so that they become the prey and society is his predator.
Damn

KO tf out of sex havers

Yes but u will be possibly arrested or in trouble

You have my full support saar.

i when to taekwondo when i was a kid but i was completely humillated in a competition, cried infront of everyone, give up and never came back, then started to just watch youtubers and became an internet kid, but i feel fighting is a natural behavior, kids love to fight but if you dont sent them to war they will just punch their ipad everytime they lose a free fire match, like i just wished my parents told me no more often and never let me leave the taekwondo but if you are kid with no guide you will just numbly do the most instantly rewarding and comfortable activity. ufcmaxxing is they way