Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m going to take 15 milligrams of melatonin, read some manga, then go to sleep

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Thank you all for helping me through today:

My 32nd birthday is coming up in a few days, and I am feeling more depressed than usual, because I’m one year closer to dying an old man.

I took 15 milligrams of melatonin, hopefully that is enough. I just want to go to my room, and finish reading the manga “Steel Ball Run”.

My favorite Stand from “Steel Ball Run” is Pocoloco’s Stand, Hey Ya!

Hey Ya! is not a big and scary Stand, instead it simply appears when the Stand user is in need of motivation.

Say you were worried about a math test, Hey Ya! would appear next to you, and motivate you to study hard by saying something like, “Hey, stop worrying about those foids and study for your test. There will be plenty of time to chase after foids later.”

Or say, you were doubting your crypto trading skills, Hey Ya! would appear next to you and say,”You are great at trading cryptocurrency. Don’t give up, keep trading, and one day you will be wealthy.”

D4C is great, Scary Monsters is amazing - however, Hey Ya! is the Stand I wouldn’t mind appearing next to me.

View: https://youtu.be/7dCGZGgj00I?feature=shared

@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Bianor @shishiowasright

“Damn it, I’ll never be able to infiltrate a sorority house.”

Hey Ya! would appear next to me, and tell me, “Stop doubting yourself. You have all the tools you need to get past that door, believe in yourself and the lock to the door will be insignificant. You can do it.”

“Damn it, I’ll never be able to infiltrate a sorority house.”

Hey Ya! would appear next to me, and tell me, “Stop doubting yourself. You have all the tools you need to get past that door, believe in yourself and the lock to the door will be insignificant. You can do it.”
If there’s a will, there’s a way.

Good night brocel

Good night, hope you’ll feel better

True story brocels, today I was playing my supervisor at a game called “cornhole”. The object of the game is to throw bean bags into a wooden hole.

The song “Hey Ya!” starting playing in my head - I threw the bean bag, and it landed in the hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back