Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm going to the legendary V-tech in just a couple of months after graduating.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
It actually feels surreal, I will contact the spirit of general cho and his extra terrestrial gf. Will he bless me as I studyslave away?

No I live near Virginia tech That place is full of currys and black foids now. It used to be all whites and asains back than, You probably wont get race mogged like cho did

No I live near Virginia tech That place is full of currys and black foids now. It used to be all whites and asains back than, You probably wont get race mogged like cho did
:fuk:God fucking damn it, they have to ruin every institution now huh. Well I suppose it isn't that bad. I will transfer at one point anyway.

Time to make it famous again :lasereyes:

Nice. Impressive that you have the motivation to do this.

Nice. Impressive that you have the motivation to do this.
Homeschooling/online schooling saved me, I'd rather rope than go to a 5/10 suburban highschool again.