Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Going to the Steakhouse Everyday

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm going to spend every day at the steakhouse.

I’m gonna eat kebab

im gonna eat a beef shawarma

What are you going to eat at the steakhouse?

Tell them its your birthday, so they sing and dance for you

I like to go to Texas Roadhouse. When I move out to my new house I will buy a grill.

BASEED BASEED!!!!!! BASED!!!!! BASED!!!!!!!!! BASED!!!!!!!!! BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Zer0/∞ thots on dis rich'cel'?

I'm gonna LDAR all weekend and order food.

Why go to a restaurant? Just buy a kickass steak and cook it at home. You can buy a prime rib for the same price as a shitty NY strip steak at a restaurant. All you need is salt, pepper, butter, maybe garlic, and a cast iron or stainless steel pan.

Why go to a restaurant? Just buy a kickass steak and cook it at home. You can buy a prime rib for the same price as a shitty NY strip steak at a restaurant. All you need is salt, pepper, butter, maybe garlic, and a cast iron or stainless steel pan.
Because the whole point is to go to an expensive restuarant.

The environment, the aptomosphere, the flex, the feel-goodness of it. Plus cooking is for broke people.
Being in public, at a restaurant, spending lots of money on food is not an incel activity, not even a little bit. I don't know why you're even on this forum if you have the money and desire to do normie things.

Being in public, at a restaurant, spending lots of money on food is not an incel activity, not even a little bit. I don't know why you're even on this forum if you have the money and desire to do normie things.
He's cut from the same cloth CCPcel is.

Being in public, at a restaurant, spending lots of money on food is not an incel activity,
Yes it is, being incel is about not getting laid, not about not going outside.
not even a little bit. I don't know why you're even on this forum if you have the money and desire to do normie things.
Because I'm KHHV, why wouldn't I be on this forum?