Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going to

Heightmogs, framemogs, and exoticmogs me by being a literal swamp dweller... :reeeeee:

More examples of the blackpill in popular media. :feelsUgh:

Heightmogs, framemogs, and exoticmogs me by being a literal swamp dweller... :reeeeee:

More examples of the blackpill in popular media. :feelsUgh:
This is about shrek, Not social media

Watch the shrek movie now
always hated that faggot shit movie. shreck is gay faggotry and always has been. If I catch you in person I'm going to glue your nigger face to a stove and burn you at 10. I'll take a dump on your corpse and I'll fuck your mother and shit down her throat for making you

Shrek reminds me of my pathetic childhood, that’s why i avoid watching it

always loved that movie. shrek is love shrek is life and always has been. If I catch you in person I'm going to glue you all the love i can and suck your cock

your 22 you little n igger you didn't even see Shreck when it came out you would have been 3 at the oldest you rotten zoomer faggot.

forever a faggot zoomnigger who wishes he was a millennial

now THIS was a good 2002 movie (fuck that year was on fire) that I also actually saw in the theaters when it came out.

your 22 you little n igger you didn't even see Shreck when it came out you would have been 3 at the oldest you rotten zoomer faggot.
Chill nigga, Your edgy spergism is vomitable

This thread was proudly brought to you by the letters

R,E, E, E, E, E, E, E.

Shrek reminds me of my pathetic childhood, that’s why i avoid watching it
Shrek reminds me of my genuine final year elementary school teacher who was a recovering pedo also really into these films.