Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im gona rip my arm

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Over for twoarmscels

View: https://youtu.be/FwtlLVpJYB0?si=yPSiN2K2-LzJBXR8

Over for neferpitoucels :feelsrope:

Praljak

Last edited:
dnr (did not rip)

Great anime, will probably take years or decades until we get new episodes
Anticipating the anime's seventh season renewal is like waiting for the return of Jesus Christ himself, because it's a Christmas fucking miracle when Togashi releases even one new chapter. And for that to happen, he needs to actually write the material first. I'm sorry to say it, but given his output and health conditions, Togashi could very well suffer the same fate as Miura. :fuk:

Anticipating the anime's seventh season renewal is like waiting for the return of Jesus Christ himself, because it's a Christmas fucking miracle when Togashi releases even one new chapter. And for that to happen, he needs to actually write the material first. I'm sorry to say it, but given his output and health conditions, Togashi could very well suffer the same fate as Miura. :fuk:
Elaborate wirh Miura

Brutal beyond over for tamagoshicels mang

Elaborate wirh Miura
My point was that the series would end unfinished and would leave many questions unanswered if he died, but I take it back now because Hunter x Hunter narratively feels like it wrapped everything up (with the exception of a couple major plotlines) that it wanted to on the 148th episode. As far as anime onlies are concerned, the series could have ended there and we would have been more or less satisfied with the journey that we got. Plus, Togashi disclosed that he had come up with four potential endings for the manga if he were to die before finishing it.

Also ngl I kind of forgot that Berserk is continuing under the supervision of Kouji Mori and Miura's group of assistants and apprentices from his studio. That, I suppose, illustrates my level of interest in a Berserk written by anyone other than Kentaro Miura.
Brutal beyond over for tamagoshicels mang
Truecel trait: you remember what those are

Last edited: