Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im gona sum up what everyone on earth real opinion is on israelis vs palestinians war, come read carefully

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
We all collectively want you both dead.

If some 5'1 indian janitor working in the nukes department "accidently" presses the nuke button that ERases both of u from existence and leaves a giant hole in the ground, we would all have a tomorrowland party for a month at least.

Last edited:
No, I like jews more. They have made significant scientific advancements unlike palestinians, who AFIK haven't done anything useful, but instead caused unrest essentially everywhere they went.

Where are the nukes?? Nuke the planet!!! Nuke me harder daddy!!

average lubnanese take
No, I like jews more. They have made significant scientific advancements unlike palestinians, who AFIK haven't done anything useful, but instead caused unrest essentially everywhere they went.
Keep wageslaving for your jewish overlords maybe you will get some extra shekels one day or die or become a tranny like a good goyim

Keep wageslaving for your jewish overlords maybe you will get some extra shekels one day or die or become a tranny like a good goyim
That's completely unrelated?!

We all collectively want you both dead.
Nodding soyjak

Who would’ve guessed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back