Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Im gonna come all over you gook"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240203 142040 Reddit
Screenshot 20240203 142052 Reddit

Screenshot 20240203 142106 Reddit
Screenshot 20240203 142117 Reddit

Fucking noodlewhore we all know she loved getting called a gook by a white dude

You just know she was dripping wet from that and went straight to him to get humiliated and be his gook slave bitch to get spit and cummed on.

You just know she was dripping wet from that and went straight to him to get humiliated and be his gook slave bitch to get spit and cummed on.
Retweet

Tbh I'd love to cum on that gooks face too and do some degrading shit to her (in videogame ofc)

I'd drop Nagasaki all over her chink face

@AsiaCel @mcmoohyun
The way white guy said "come over" means she has been very easy to fuck

Noodlewhores will have no problem to say such things as "small asian cock" but they're getting absolutely fuming when they hear such things, jfl

Fucking gook whore

@wereq
She should be sent to curryland slums to Have big curry cocku

Noodlewhores will have no problem to say such things as "small asian cock" but they're getting absolutely fuming when they hear such things, jfl
It’s a myth that rice have small cock, but the cock size is decided by genetics. West cherry-picked rice of having small cock

She's matched to a white guy and the people there are actually falling for her lie that she only dates Asian dudes lmao. Notice how she didn't un-match from him too. I bet after "apologizing", they fugged.