Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm gonna stop eating for the next four days. How much weight will I lose?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Depends on your metabolism, but probably more than 3

Your body will do some weird shit and start storing fat even though you're starving. So I've heard.

bro just dont eat 200 calories from your maintenance for a month instead

You don’t need to starve just eat less, drink water and some cardio

I'm already underweight but I wanna see how much weight I can lose if I stop eating.

if you really want to do that you will have to restrict access to food somehow because you will not last that long without eating knowing that your kitchen is full of delicious food

This, i once went from 180 to 155lbs in 2 months doing just that, mang

if you really want to do that you will have to restrict access to food somehow because you will not last that long without eating knowing that your kitchen is full of delicious food
I'm poorcel

Maybe 2 kilos of water weight that you will immediately regain when you start eating again

here’s what i did. i would starve all day then around 4:30-5pm i would get dinner but split whatever i was gonna eat in half and eat that. and the following day eat the other half as a lunch and no dinner and repeat. lost 100 pounds in 6 months. and i never ate on weekends either 0 calorie sunday’s and like 500 cal saturdays

here’s what i did. i would starve all day then around 4:30-5pm i would get dinner but split whatever i was gonna eat in half and eat that. and the following day eat the other half as a lunch and no dinner and repeat. lost 100 pounds in 6 months. and i never ate on weekends either 0 calorie sunday’s and like 500 cal saturdays
Based. I also have lost of weight I just wanna run an experiment.

None, because your metabolism will become much slower and you will fuck up your leptin levels in the future that will make you feel full, thus you will eat more.

caloric deficit is easier for weifhr loss