Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im jewish (proof inside)

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

I HATE THE US MILITARY BECAUSE ONLY GOOD GENETIC PEOPLE WHO GET FIT FAST CAN BE IN IT

I CAN'T RUN GOOD NO MATTER HOW HARD iu TRY

I HATE THE US MILITARY BECAUSE ONLY GOOD GENETIC PEOPLE WHO GET FIT FAST CAN BE IN IT
the US military has like the most basic fitness test I've ever seen, my fucking 10th grade fitness test hade much harder standards than that jfl

KILL ALL OF YOURSELVES YOURE NOT INCEL.
My question is different than the other two. I am not calling you out of shape or weak or whatever. Being in the military is cucked. Why would you break your back training to fight for this degenerate society?

KILL ALL OF YOURSELVES YOURE NOT INCEL.
just because I'm ugly doesnt mean I have to be fat and ugly

I dont care if you dont work out, I'm just saying really anyone could pass that test with at most 6 months of dedication

nah you trash retard. @der_komische cocksucker retards blabbing your trash. nobody niger
JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts5,115
For someone who types a lot, you have poor english.

JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts5,115
For someone who types a lot, you have poor english.
stfu nobody with 15k posts. i remember your attention whore thread. nobody bitch

just because I'm ugly doesnt mean I have to be fat and ugly

I dont care if you dont work out, I'm just saying really anyone could pass that test with at most 6 months of dedication
bad genetics chico.
I use to be able to do it everyday and because of my poor hurt knees now I cannot.

Why would you break your back training to fight for this degenerate society?
slim chance you might get to kill sandniggers