Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm joining tea gang

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
I heard drinking tea is good for you and gives you special powers. I need help buying the right one. :)
giphy.gif

Great! I'm a tea drinker since many years:)

My sister buys tea boxes at thise fancy stores at the mall and they have over 30 flavours you should buy them

Great! I'm a tea drinker since many years:)
What are the ones that are good for you green? lemon?
My sister buys tea boxes at thise fancy stores at the mall and they have over 30 flavours you should buy them
oh no not the mall very scary place to be as an incel.

What are the ones that are good for you green? lemon?

Green tea has good phytonutrients and you should usually drink it in the morning but not too often. I recommend drinking Sencha or Matcha tea.

I also drink Herbal tea regularly and I only drink black tea when I need a caffeine boost.

What is your favorite tea?
@theultimate341

green tea has 0 calories and helps burn fat (myth)
really fat burn lol
Green tea has good phytonutrients and you should usually drink it in the morning but not too often. I recommend drinking Sencha or Matcha tea.

I also drink Herbal tea regularly and I only drink black tea when I need a caffeine boost.
Are there teas that help with anxiety. Does herbal tea relax you?
What is your favorite tea?
@theultimate341
The only tea ive drunk in the past was the lipton lemon tea i was never of big fan of tea trying to start drinking more now.

really fat burn lol

Are there teas that help with anxiety. Does herbal tea relax you?
It helps me but I have not read any literature about it to see whether it is a placebo effect or not.

The only tea ive drunk in the past was the lipton lemon tea i was never of big fan of tea trying to start drinking more now.
my fav is black chai tea
then oolong

i guess id start by trying a veriety of teas, like black, green, white, oolong, etc to get a general feel for each
id also recommend getting them all loose-leaf and a strainer

It helps me but I have not read any literature about it to see whether it is a placebo effect or not.
so kinda like nofap it helps some but not all. ill look into it.
my fav is black chai tea
then oolong

i guess id start by trying a veriety of teas, like black, green, white, oolong, etc to get a general feel for each
id also recommend getting them all loose-leaf and a strainer
alright thanks never heard of black chai and oolong. loose leaf and strainer interesting. I look on amazon and see. Hopefully one of these teas can relax me.

alright thanks never heard of black chai and oolong. loose leaf and strainer interesting. I look on amazon and see. Hopefully one of these teas can relax me.
actually black tea will probably wire you up from the caffeine, but not as bad as coffee

its prob better for you than coffee tho idk

altho if u want something to calm u down id recommend herbal infusions such as chamomile