Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im kinda glad im not gen X because I wouldnt have survived 80's bullying

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I heard bullying in schools was much worse during the 80's. there were cliques and if you were ugly or had any single minor bad trait you would be bullied so badly and school would feel like something to survive from rather than a learning facility. teachers wouldnt do shit either. does anyone here agree that the 80's was worse for incels?

Idk, do you have any stories about the 80s bullying if so tell.

I heard bullying in schools was much worse during the 80's. there were cliques and if you were ugly or had any single minor bad trait you would be bullied so badly and school would feel like something to survive from rather than a learning facility. teachers wouldnt do shit either. does anyone here agree that the 80's was worse for incels?
i heard that about schools in eastern europe and stuff
but then i talk to ppl from there and they are like what? no its civilized as feck here
and i realized i grew up in 3rd world shithole (germany)
like i told this dude from russia that in my school people shit in someones backpack and stuff like that
and he was like what the fuck

so yeah
but yeah if society was harsher like in past i would be dead or homeless fr

Idk, do you have any stories about the 80s bullying if so tell.
Ive recently watched some 80's high school movies like the breakfast club and it turns out the movie accurately represented how bad bullying and cliques were in high school back then. ive also read about columbine and how eric harris and dylan would have glass bottles thrown at them by jocks. im genZ and while I did get bullied for my ugly looks it wasnt nearly as bad as the ones ive read about back then

The 80s werent shit. Back in the 60s the bullies would schedule you for a beating after school, sometimes they would give you an option: face or gut. Many chose gut so that their mother wouldnt see the bruises.

All of the classic bullying moves were invented in the 60s… Knuckle draggers, knee nippers, back busters, oiled blankets, tennis tippers.

Back in the 60s when I was in school they tied a kids underwear to a flagpole and pulled him all the way to the top, when he reached the top they dropped the line and tied it off around half way down so his pants exploded and he was completely naked on the sidewalk. His underwear remained there until school started again after summer

Different times.
Brutal, I was bullied alot but not that brutally.

Were there such things as incels in the 80's. IMHO...NO. Why you ask?? Because we actually HAD to go out and participate in society. You can only play the archaic video games of the time SO MUCH. Or play D&D. If we had the internet and the tech of today in those days...maybe. For me personally, if the internet and the tech was available in the 80's I'd be a genius with a nice sized bank account, MINIMUM.

Were there such things as incels in the 80's. IMHO...NO. Why you ask?? Because we actually HAD to go out and participate in society. You can only play the archaic video games of the time SO MUCH. Or play D&D. If we had the internet and the tech of today in those days...maybe. For me personally, if the internet and the tech was available in the 80's I'd be a genius with a nice sized bank account, MINIMUM.
there were still many geeks and ugly folks that couldnt get laid then. they just read books instead of using the internet. but I guess they were a teeny bit happier since you know they were a little more social

that is why you teach kids simple fighting techniques. there were ugly manlets in my school who could throw a punch.

If we were born in Gen x we wouldn’t have turned out the way he did lmfao

Plus people back then weren’t as big of pussies like we are today. If you got into fight, lost or some shit you would’ve dealt with it & moved one.

But the crime rate in the inner city was probably the bigger issue. You probably had to worry about gangs, drugs, etc far worse. That era was completely degenerate

Just more good reasons to go ER

IN 80S gta

I attended school in EE in 1990s-2000s when criminality was on the rise after fall of the Soviet Union.
It was very bad.
Literal criminals attended school and bullied me. I was attacked by one asshole who later was a member of a criminal gang which was known for a very fast robberies of stores etc.
Also there were other criminal degenerates who were on file in police.
I felt like I was thrown in hell and I was at the bottom of socio-secual hierarchy.
I'm still mad at parents and soyciety for putting me through such a cruel experience.

Same here but I had 6 cousins at my school 2 of them were my classmates too so no one really picked on me

My question is if any of you iGen dudes (Millennial and younger) were bullied in school, did you go into bidness for yourself and what was the end result. Me, they put my ass into Sped Ed. AFAIC it was that or end up another statistic whether I roped or went postal at my school.

I was bullied in highschool but I was also faiiing my academics(unlike my bullies).
which is different from most television shows where the bullies are dumb and the bullied are smart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back