Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm losing motivation to keep going on

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
Even the most basic shit like showering and washing my clothing is becoming a difficult task once again. Responding to an email or a text message is monumental and impossible for me to do, it could take me weeks. I procrastinate on everything. My sleep schedule is completely reversed. I go to sleep at 7 AM and wake up at 4 PM. It's insane how little I can get done in a day. I don't go to the gym and gymcope anymore. I can hardly play a video game or watch a show or a movie for more than 30 minutes at a time. Even cooming has been extremely difficult lately to be completely honest, it's like I'm all out of juice.

What even is there left for me? My copes are hardly working now. I can't even remember the last time when I had a happy feeling. Or really any feeling that wasn't despair or depression. I'm disgusted with the state of my life and how far I've fallen. How much everything has deteriorated. And yet I cannot change anything about it, I don't even feel the motivation to change or improve anything in my life right now.

Even the most basic shit like showering and washing my clothing is becoming a difficult task once again. Responding to an email or a text message is monumental and impossible for me to do, it could take me weeks. I procrastinate on everything. My sleep schedule is completely reversed. I go to sleep at 7 AM and wake up at 4 PM. It's insane how little I can get done in a day. I don't go to the gym and gymcope anymore. I can hardly play a video game or watch a show or a movie for more than 30 minutes at a time. Even cooming has been extremely difficult lately to be completely honest, it's like I'm all out of juice.

What even is there left for me? My copes are hardly working now. I can't even remember the last time when I had a happy feeling. Or really any feeling that wasn't despair or depression. I'm disgusted with the state of my life and how far I've fallen. How much everything has deteriorated. And yet I cannot change anything about it, I don't even feel the motivation to change or improve anything in my life right now.
How old are you?

Sell your soul To the Devil

Waifu Maxx and get a sex doll while you LDAR

Take pleasure from eating the foods that you like and play video games for hours and hours. These copes work for me

Take pleasure from eating the foods that you like and play video games for hours and hours. These copes work for me
Which video games work for you?

Holy shit this sounds like me. I literally have to scream "FUCK" sometimes just to get up and do basic stuff like fill up my water bottle. It sounds stupid, but it helps me get stuff done lol.

I can't even remember the last time when I had a happy feeling. Or really any feeling that wasn't despair or depression. I'm disgusted with the state of my life and how far I've fallen. How much everything has deteriorated. And yet I cannot change anything about it, I don't even feel the motivation to change or improve anything in my life right now.
Same here, never began for us.

How old are you?
I'm a 22 year old

Waifu Maxx and get a sex doll while you LDAR
I wish so much that I could get a custom upgraded sex doll but I still live at home with my parents. Maybe I will get one when (or if) I move out.

Holy shit this sounds like me. I literally have to scream "FUCK" sometimes just to get up and do basic stuff like fill up my water bottle. It sounds stupid, but it helps me get stuff done lol.
Filling up my water bottle and making tea are two of the only things I am able to consistently do still.

Gta 5 online, cod modern warfare 2019 and 2022, chess, fall guys, minecraft, bloons tower defense 6.
I don't really get a lot of pleasure from eating food unless I am very hungry and burning much fat. I used to play a lot of vidya but now I just stare at the screen and don't even choose a game. I did enjoy some of the ones you listed though.

Play Virtual Succubus or chat on CrushOn AI maybe? Do you need to go to school/work? I have school, otherwise I'll get drafted into the Jewkrainian army.