Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m mad that I can’t get a Jewish girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I want to be a Jew so I can rule the world thing is only way to convert to Judaism is to marry into it, which is hard because I need to find young Jewish cunny but none of them want me. Even blacks like myself can marry into Judaism but not me, I’m too ugly
9FC77465 B969 450F AB8B 6609B388F477

Last edited:
White males are more preferable.

I want to be a Jew so I can rule the world thing is only way to convert to Judaism is to marry into it, which is hard because I need to find young Jewish cunny but none of them want me. Even blacks can marry into Judaism but not me, I’m too uglyView attachment 653706
Converting to Judaism is really hard. Even if you fulfilled all the requirements, the average kike will just call you a goy because you don't have any Jewish blood. Judaism is first and foremost an ethnoreligion, not a universalist one like Christianity or Islam.

Ikr? I wanna clap their Kosher cheeks so badly. :feelsohh:

@faded can help you. :feelsaww:

I NEED KHAZAR MILKERS

if you can't join, destroy it

Converting to Judaism is really hard. Even if you fulfilled all the requirements, the average kike will just call you a goy because you don't have any Jewish blood. Judaism is first and foremost an ethnoreligion, not a universalist one like Christianity or Islam.
most Israeli foids are giga skanks. jfl if you think Israel is filled with orthodox jews

kikes will betray you dumbass
i know bc i used to have a kike foid friend and she broke my trust several times

That greedy bastard wants to keep all the Jewesses to himself, and they don't even want him. :feelskek:
I would rather die Incel than watch Jewish foids destroyed with filthy gentile genetics :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want to be a Jew so I can rule the world thing is only way to convert to Judaism is to marry into it, which is hard because I need to find young Jewish cunny but none of them want me. Even blacks like myself can marry into Judaism but not me, I’m too uglyView attachment 653706
Oy vey that was the meeting where we planned (((((Covid))))) :lul:

I want a Jewish girl too. I want to be on the winning side and be spared when shtf happens