Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m NEETmaxxing but don’t have time to do anything

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
How the FUCK do wagies do it? I literally have nothing going on and still don’t manage to get anything done. I don’t even know where all the time goes. The day just passes by without me even noticing. Time is a thief.

I guess I’m just too busy sleepmaxxing, gooning to anime baddies, bedrot maxxing, and mindlessly consooming anime and sportsball to do anything productive. At least it’s comfy though, it could be worse like being stuck in wage slave hell and dealing with normies.

Last edited:
I often have this same thought. For me it seems that the day is ending nearly as soon as it began. How do normies do it?

gooning to anime baddies, bedrot maxxing, and mindlessly consooming anime and sportsball to do anything productive.
There is your problem right there :lul:

My advice: Limit gooning sessions to 1 hour per day and mindless entertainment to 2 hours per day. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day. Try to get at least one productive thing done every day. It doesn't have to be crazy, just do your laundry or pick up the coom tissues off your bedroom floor.

I save coping cheap, then I buy my PCs, vidya, used cars to repair them myself and resell them...

It is all about money.

It’s because ur non NT