Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm nocturnal again

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
imagine having to wake up and go to sleep at set times :fuk:

:fuk: this thread is giving me neet fever. Im wagecucking rn, get up at 7, come home at 4. Today help daddy mow lawn to 5:30, eat dinner till 6. LDAR and try to enjoy myself for 3 or 4 hours before trying to get good sleep so im not even more miserable tomorrow.:feelsrope: Fuck i need to quit my job.

At least a feel like a person when im up until 3 am vidya binging and wake up in the middle of the afternoon, and don't to have to see many people when i go outside to buy shit. Just wanna die rn, big wageslave automaton feels

:fuk: this thread is giving me neet fever. Im wagecucking rn, get up at 7, come home at 4. Today help daddy mow lawn to 5:30, eat dinner till 6. LDAR and try to enjoy myself for 3 or 4 hours before trying to get good sleep so im not even more miserable tomorrow.:feelsrope: Fuck i need to quit my job.

At least a feel like a person when im up until 3 am vidya binging and wake up in the middle of the afternoon, and don't to have to see many people when i go outside to buy shit. Just wanna die rn, big wageslave automaton feels
View attachment 641092
sounds brutal

View attachment 641092
Fuck ..

Reminds me