Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I’m Non NT BRO, i have autism”

The guy would have socialcirclemaxxed from young ages unlike most people here. Also would mog us by being atleast normie tier or above.

So definitely can’t just go to parties like this nigga.

i think NT plays a huge role but I don’t think an autistic normie will end up incel unless they just don’t try which then they are just volcel. It’s when you combine with other traits you become incel.

He must have a good face then, what fraternity would want a pussy repellent ugly hanging around making the girls feel uncomfortable?

Well he's a self admitted lowIQcel.

He must have a good face then, what fraternity would want a pussy repellent ugly hanging around making the girls feel uncomfortable?
He’s a chad most likely. Doubt he has severe autism.

"I don't have legs, no one cares about my condition when I'm walking around"

Obviously women with autism have no problems with their social life's, because women don't have actual autism. Most fake it anyway to get attention (which is why I never take a foid serious that says she has depression). They don't have to do anything in their life's. They basically gt everything for free, while men have to work for it.
Yes foid “autism” is not comparable in the slightest to male autism. Ofc they will still try to play the victim because MUH diagnosed less :lul:. They get all the privilege such as ppl wanting to befriend them, simps, etc. While autistic men r khhv losers who get bullied.

I saw a "documentary" on how quarantine created depression among young people and how young people have to "suffer".
Fucking everyone in that therapy group was a foid:lul:

I don't take females and their "problems" serious.

Their problems are nothing compared the life of a subhuman jfl