Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not able to do anything

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
My brain isn't working tbh. Same with my hands and most of the other body organs. I feel I've lost my conscience. I try to study but am not able to understand anything though I've already read and understood these things in the past. I want to go out but something scares me and I end up locking myself in the room asap. I cannot feel anything. It seems like everything has already ended and only thing I'm waiting for now is death. I hope it comes soon , but it seems like even the death enjoys to mock and bully me like everyone else in this world. How to feel anything ? I haven't been able to enjoy life ever , why? I don't know. This life and everything around is as meaningless as it can be. There's nothing in this world that belongs to me. Everything is others' property ... Everything.

Same thing happens to me if I sit in my attic for too long. Go outside ride a bike or walk for an hour, works for me.

How long have you been a hikikomori?
8 years in a way, but I still go to college when it's open so I'm not complete NEET. It doesn't make any difference though because I rarely talk to anyone.

8 years in a way, but I still go to college when it's open so I'm not complete NEET. It doesn't make any difference though because I rarely talk to anyone.
Do you have any hobbies or activities you enjoy? Any dreams?

Did you used to? What are you studying in school? What state do you live in?
Maybe once I did. Tbh I can't even remember. I study biology in college. I live in UP, a northern state in India.

Maybe once I did. Tbh I can't even remember. I study biology in college. I live in UP, a northern state in India.
What attracted you to biology?

Just start ur own company brah. Studying is useless..will only confine u to one place for the rest of your life

Every living thing apart from humans. Animals,birds, plants,insects,etc... But now I have lost the interest in this subject too.
I'm a brainlet, so I never got into science, but I can relate. I used to be super into creative pursuits, writing, storytelling, because I found human beings and existence itself to be interesting. As incels it's hard for us to continue to care about anything when we realize no one cares about us.

I'm a brainlet, so I never got into science, but I can relate. I used to be super into creative pursuits, writing, storytelling, because I found human beings and existence itself to be interesting. As incels it's hard for us to continue to care about anything when we realize no one cares about us.
Not only that, it's almost impossible to enjoy life or find any happiness.

What will you do then

Not only that, it's almost impossible to enjoy life or find any happiness.
What about good food or masturbation? Try to find some pleasure for yourself, foids want us to rope, we can't allow them to win.

What about good food or masturbation? Try to find some pleasure for yourself, foids want us to rope, we can't allow them to win.
Yeah just masturbated 10 minutes ago. Back to same thoughts now that it's over LOL.