Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not going to make black pill threads anymore

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
my last black pill thread: https://incels.is/threads/epigenetics-may-have-marginalized-or-outed-us-from-the-mating-pool.51316/

since im not going to become a janitor or mod

2pr9ump.png

1000+ posts-in and they still wont recognize your efforts, (i even applied janitor position twice lol). some spout me as a "low effort poster," i give up. they win. im gonna become a super duper low effort poster from now on. okay, okay, okay a majority of my posts are low effort, i admit...

Last edited:
it's ok, nothing of value will be lost. I already posted the highest quality blackpills, I practically own the archives. I am too high IQ for this place, only retarded copers will deny this.

it's ok, nothing of value will be lost. I already posted the highest quality blackpills, I practically own the archives. I am too high IQ for this place, only retarded copers will deny this.
ive already argued about it the DM's with two other people, not gonna bother tbh.

WAHHHHHHHH

But for real I enjoy your posts

highest IQ poster here, undeniably
why dont u own the place yet??

maybe they have an anti anime agenda.

that or the mods just dont like you.

ER your detractors

You haven't gotten an invite to the High IQ Users section yet? Ask @blickpall, but standards are high be warned.

WAHHHHHHHH

But for real I enjoy your posts
my standards are too high...

highest IQ poster here, undeniably
why dont u own the place yet??
not so, but thanks...

maybe they have an anti anime agenda.

that or the mods just dont like you.
lol they dont have an anti-anime agenda, most of the mods, and janitors love anime lol.

ER your detractors
its all good, idc.

You haven't gotten an invite to the High IQ Users section yet? Ask @blickpall, but standards are high be warned.
im good. i dont want to bother or do anything with him... i have concern for other things. i didnt argue/complain about my rankings to him, but was arguing with it to another person.

Orchestrate a protest @Incels.me headquarters.
Odd

welcome to the low iq poster club enjoy your seat
ygdwiw.gif

dont be a pussy

i've always thought you only post in off topic lol

I didn't know you could apply for janitor position. That board is oversaturated, off topic needs some more content whether it be low IQ or not.

lol how do you apply for that

Pls teach me your ways of making 100+ posts a day senpai @idkwattodowithlife

bah, anyway you deserve janitorstatus

me approva