Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

Summary:
Blackpilling Normies always fails.
When Normies try to understand Incels, they never tackle the blackpill itself.
In this thread, we investigate the reasons behind this and shock everyone by exposing
how most incels are just turncoat Tonys, ready to drop the incel moniker in a hearbeat.

Stay Tuned.

1. Introduction: Normies Do Not Understand Us
2. What the Blackpill is
3. What the Blackpill is not
4. Why Normies Fail to Understand Us
5. How a lot of Incels are not Blackpilled
6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders
7. Mega.nz link with some goodies

Blurp:
When I first took the blackpill I was excited to know the truth and tried to blackpill people in real life.
All I got was confusion, hostility, gaslighting, social consequences.
I then found out there was a subreddit called r/IncelTear that relentlessly denied the blackpill despite all the evidence.

I watched an IncelTV video someone called Brendio tried to give valid argumentation to the bluepillers he was talking to.
But all they did was mute him and moralfag before kicking him off the stream.
They did not even attempt to make any arguments themselves.

My biggest question was why?
How could they not even engage us when we had so much data on our side?
I've spent the last 5 months or so heavily thinking about this.

There is not much information on why people deny the blackpill so I took it upon myself to find out.
This thread is a collection of information I have come across to make sense of it all.

I hope that this thread gives a good outline to why we get gaslighted about the blackpill.
Thankyou for reading my thoughts.

1. Normies Do Not Understand Us

Baffling to us, Normies always reduce incels and the adjacent blackpill to
a form of rabid emotionalism.

For some reason they reduce the entire subject to Incels being a bunch of angry men.
They act as if incels have no reasons.

(Ironically, they also reduce it to a womans-issue only, thus proving gynocracy exists but I digress)

Even when many of us have tried to expose Normies to the Blackpill.
We linked data, we printed out studies - to no avail.
What is the problem with Normies?

It's clearly not about a lack of good information.

What is happening?
Why are they doing this?
That shall be answered now.

But first, definitions my friends:

2. What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.

3. What the blackpill is not:

- It is not an ideology.
- It is not connected to emotions.
- It does not make any value-judgements about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

In fact, the blackpill is fit for marriage with any worldview whatsoever.
For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior
as corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis.
This would be a negative interpretation, suffice to say.

A scientist could incorporate the blackpill into evolutionary psychology.
This would be a neutral take.

What about a postive interpration?
Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits of the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!
Imagine a psychopath, or the powers that be... or a marketing agent perhaps...
They would ADORE the blackpill! It would make their life so much easier!

Maybe it has already...

You see friends, my point is this: The blackpill is just this: Nothing.

offer-nothing.gif

It pertains to be nothing, it judges not, it holds nobody accountable.
So the question remains: Why is it portrait as such when Normies engage with Incels?

Morality.
It's morality.
Note, I am not saying any party involved is morally superior or inferior.
That is not the argument I am making.

No, I think the problem is the worldview and resulting value judgements of Normies compared to the average incel.
We simply value completely different things and thus interpret everything differently.

Women and Normies interpretation of reality breaks down to self-benefit.
Everything is evaluated first by one criteria:
"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.

This is also how propaganda works.
You just frame things so normies think it benefits them.
"Your rights to do xyz are being taken away."
Suddenly people care about things they did not even know existed a moment ago.

Here are some common observable normie tropes with this pattern:

a) "You are not entitled to anything."
This is simply logically fallacious. If the statement holds universally true then the person making it would not be entitled
to making it. Are you entitled to your opinion? It is self refuting.

However, this is not why they say it. It does not come from a logical place.
It's a form of violence. They are basically saying, "fuck you, take it up the ass and shut up."
It's a form of might is right. If something benefits them they feel they deserve it and you are not to critize them for that.

If you anyone wants to study up further on this, here are some interesting things to look into:

b) "That's none of your business."
Ditto. Is it your business to tell me that? What my business is, is none your business. It's circular reasoning when applied consistently.

c) "If you don't do xzy you are a bad person"
"If you don't give money to soup kitchens, you hate poor people."
"If you say something I don't like about women, you hate women."

They don't care about poor people, it's manipulation.

As an autist, it took me years to understand this. I am 26 years old and I still struggle
with people not saying what they mean.

Their verbal output is not indentical to their internal monologue.
However, we can approximate based on their actions.

One example of this that we already mentioned is that normies defend things that benefit them as if they are moral goods.
If it benefits them, them they win in their own head, and because they win (benefit), they verbally express that its "valuable."
But this does not mean it's actually good in their eyes. It just means it benefits them.

Acting Good = Being Good.
"Anything that benefits me is good."

With women in particular this goes as far as "not being punished = being rewarded."

This is also why the predominant female power fantasy in movies is playing the villian and getting away with it.
In the recent hitshow "Fleabag," beloved by women, the POV main character is a essentially
a narcisstic psycho who treats people in her life as objects, especially men.

For instance, she is aroused by a priest and simply lables him "hot priest."
This is how women actually see people. Utilities.
Even Chad is only viewed as a utility - "hot guy."

Suffice to say, by the end of the show the evil main foid just walks off, no punishment, no consequences.
Art imitates life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAJEXZIrvA

Scientifically this has been noted prior by people like Kohlberg
(shoutout to @Cybersex is our hope who first made me aware of this with his thread ):

Kohlberg and the Stages of Moral Development

Please look at the above picture.

Kohlberg tried to quantify morality in a model.
Most people are stuck on the lower 1-3 levels, especially women.

Everything is about self-benefit and punishment reward.
You know how kids go through that annoying phase where they pester their parens with questions?
That phase never stops.

Grown people still turn to authority figures for all questions in life.
That's where they get their morality from.
They test boundaries, like kids. If they don't get punished, they feel a rush.
Nothing changes since childhood.
It's just more subtle.

One example from Nazi Germany:
Most germans did not care about Nazi ideology. Not surprising since most people back then
had like a 6th grade education and began working at 14.

So how did the Nazis activate Normies to support the war effort?
By framing the entire thing through the lense of self-benefit.
Fear in particular.

Just like during the american civil war, most people fighting probably were not ideologically motivated.
Some feared for their homes, some probably thought the army was a great deal.
A lot of guys also said the uniform seemed to attracted bitches, so they joined.

The Nazi Flag is a good example.
It's symbolism escapes most people nowadays, so let me explain:

800px-Flag_of_Germany_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

The red literally is meant to symbolize Communism.
Communism surrounds a small group of Nazis, allmost swallowing them.
Most germans fought because they feared a communist takeover.

You can only manipulate people by appealing to base instincts.

As Edward Bernays wrote in "Propaganda:"

"The modern propagandist therefore sets to work
to create circumstances which will modify that cus-
tom. He appeals perhaps to the home instinct which
is fundamental.

A number of familiar psychological motives were
set in motion in the carrying out of this campaign.
The esthetic, the competitive, the gregarious (much
of the sculpturing was done in school groups), the
snobbish (the impulse to follow the example of a
recognized leader), the exhibitionist, and—last but
by no means least—the maternal"

What he is getting at is that the Propagandist can not create new instincts in people.
It can only appeal to existing ones by attacking or arousing them.
For example, the attacking principle is mostly used on men:

FYnn97uXwAA-EUn.jpg

Whereas the arousing principle is mostly used on women.
That's why most products nowadays have cartoon characters on them and why 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women.

Charles Manson is another example.
All the foids that he "manipulated" talk about him like he was this high IQ genius.
Meanwhile his male friend had this to say about him:

“I knew the dude,” Troy tells me. “I used to play volleyball with him on the beach at L.A. years ago. He had short hair back then, but even then he was very big with the chicks.”
What was his secret, I asked.
“It was his cock,” says Troy.
“His cock?”
“His cock.”

Just lol.

Going back to Kohlberg and Normies simplistic "might-is-right" worldview:
If someone is on a certain stage of moral development, then they project that you are on that level as well.

Incels are the only group that critiques itself due to operating mostly on the higher, principle-based stage of moral development.
In research, this is conflated as incels being "self-loathing." In reality, it's just being realistic.

Again, they are applying value judgements to the blackpill.
The value judgement that the blackpill is "self-loathing," "depressing," etc... comes from a worldview
that presupposes that certain things are morally negative. These values are not inherent to the blackpill at all.

To give one example, look at this footnote from a paper on incels:

"I focus on the incel community because it openly embraces male supremacist ideology, hatred of the feminist movement, and the perceived entitlement to sex from women (Silva, Capellan, Schmuhl, & Mills, 2021)."

Source:

- supremacy (value judgement)
- hatred (value judgement)
- entitlement (value judgement)

None of this has anything to do with the blackpill.
All of these are presuppositions that come from a very specific worldview that interprets data
in a very specific way. They are not "brute facts" at all.

Humans project their worldview onto other people.
"We don't see the world as it is, but as we are."

The blackpill has nothing to do with value judgments at all. As I said earlier, the blackpill can be outright
invigorating if your worldview interprets it that way.

When we understand this, it becomes clear that it's not Normies fault that they cant be blackpilled.
They dont have the reasoning for it, or rather, their biased self serving worldview simply does not allow certain kind of evidences, because these evidences contradict their unfounded moral pre-suppositions.

We project a sense of justice on normies that doesnt exist
Its not their fault, they just cant think beyond their biased Worldview.

At 32:08 in this clip, known CIA asset and also-happens-to-be-a-famous-writer Kurt Vonnegut
explains how he made the same experience working as an anthropologist:

View: https://youtu.be/eLwe-EFUF-A?t=1928

This is why its impossible to blackpill normies.

From their perspective, where everything is group-dynamics, power-struggles, might-is-right,
When you show them the blackpill, you are asking them to support a group of males viewed as evil, over ALL women. That includes their sisters, cousins, mother, aunts, wives, girlfriends, female friends.

In reality, you are not asking them to support anything though.
It's simply too much too ask. In order to understand the blackpill, you need to put aside bias, self interest etc.

"It's the hallmark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
- Some greek faggot

This is also why women deny the blackpill despite obviously knowing about it (obsessed with looks, make up etc).
It does not benefit them to give away their tricks.

Chaps, I can't get into it but I would highly encourage reading the original Milgram Experiment text.

They basically made people shock someone to death with a little push of authority.
And most normies went along with it, for the reasons I mentioned (lower morality - a priest for example did not go along with it, go figure).

Basically, everything is subjugated to "benefit or no benefit?"
Lying? Fine, as long as you benefit.
Ignoring or Misrepresenting Evidence? Fine, as long as you benefit.

Everything in their worldview is reduced to utility to the self.
If it does not benefit them, it is useless.

The reason why they don't acknowledge the blackpill when talking about Incels has nothing to do with

- them not getting the blackpill (they do, evidence later)
- them not understanding incels plight
- they don't benefit from agreeing with incels, so they dont

It's about warfare. They project that we use knowledge the same way they do: As a weapon to benefit ourselves.
We don't. Or at least not all of us. I will call you guys out later :D

Normies break everything down to a power-struggle.
Punishment vs. Reward.
Victim vs. Opressor.

So from their perspective, the blackpill is...

-> A bunch of shit a bunch of angry men say to get their way.

This is where all their claims come from
- "incels only want stacies"
- "incels are entitled"
- "incels are violent"

None of this shit has anything to do with the blackpill.
They are projecting their infantile "might-is-right" morality onto a dataset that has nothing to do with morality at all.
If we go by what Kohlberg illustrated, many people may not even be capable of surpassing this kind of thinking.

They literally believe we only care about the blackpill because it benefits us.
So they jump to the conclusion, "well, this is all about getting what you want anyway" -> "incels are entitled"

This goes into another thing they do: Intentional display.
I said prior, they think acting like a good person = being a good person.

Just imagine a child thinking its good because it follows its parents instructions.
Newsflash: You are not good for acting good. Nobody can act agains their own will, ALL actions are self-serving.

If the children comparison seems derogatory to you, you have learned nothing up to this point.
(pshht, its only derogatory if you dont get what im saying about how worldviews shape value judgements ;) - you only think its derogatory because you think children are retarded and you dont value them OH NOOO YOU DONT WANT TO THINK THAT DO YOU? BAD BAAD)

This is devastating friends, because it means that we will never, and I mean never, be able to argue with Normies
on a logical basis. Everything we say will be judged through the lense of "victim vs opressor"
or rather

- the messenger will always judged insead of the message
- they look for the "why" not for the "what" (as in "why are incels saying this" not for "what are incels actually saying")

Their worldview simply does not allow for any other outlook.
And if your worldview only permits evidences which prove what you want to believe,
then arguing is pointless.

By this we can deduce that, anyone who claims the blackpill is an ideology exposes themselves as biased, and, you knowk, actually having an ideology.

For instance, if someone sees a datapoint about women or men they don't like, that does not mean the blackpill or incels
are evil or nihilstic.
It just means the datapoint does not jive with their worldview and how they interpret human behavior.

This principle of power superseeding even elementary logic can be seen elsewhere as well.

Take the current israel-hamas conflict.
Most normies couldn't show you Gaza on a map a few day ago.
Suddenly they care about this shit. In a few months, it will be like it never happened. Remember my words.
They only care because right now, virtue signalling about this distant conflict benefits them
"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia."

Same for Covid, which essentially only existed in the media.
Ukraine, same shit.
People have already forgotten about Ukraine lmao.

People don't really care about any of this. They care about benefitting themselves.
Studies have shown that virtue signalling about shit like this
is actually indicative of dark triad personality traits.

One of the most krass examples is children.
Society simply does not value children, or there would be no need for orphanages.
All the children would be off the market already.
It's simple market economics. If children were a sought after commodity, they would be sold out.

And in our case, the classic example would be how they always, unfailingly, reduce the entire subject to
"women most affected."They think catering to foids benefits them.
They look at neutral datapoints and conclude with retarded certainity: "This is about women."
It's not. It's not about shit. It's not about anything.

You could easily look at the same blackpills and conclude that most men are retarded
mentally ill fuckshits that are spending billions of shekles on pictures of naked women.

But they don't draw that conclusion, do they?
Exactly.

Your worldview shapes how you interpret reality.

The blackpill is basically a massive Rorschach test.
What do you see in the inkblobs Johnny?
Do you see a bunch of inkblobs (reality) or do you see a woman getting hurt and you dont like that (bias)?

This is why you can not argue with them.
When you talk to normies, you are not debating facts, you are debating paradigms.
Worldviews.
Entire systems of thought.
They don't process information like incels.

To illustrate how it's all just self benefit, look at these examples in which they:

- acknowledge mens plight
- acknowledge lookism
- advocate for actual solutions to these

Basically they admit key points of the blackpill.
Yet when talking to us, they reject them. How come?

a) Yvetlana Vasin

View: https://medium.com/hello-love/stop-saying-looks-dont-matter-7d48d07eea93

Writer.
Openly admits looks matter. Seemingly understand blackpill.
But then you look her up and she runs this match-making service
to sell trophy hoes to trad-copers in the west:

So she literally knows that looks matter, but she only uses that konwledge to benefit herself.
Again, they admit looks matter, if it benefits them.

b) STRANGE ÆONS
Shits on incels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvDMKsy8D8

Then gets a nosejob (lookism):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbsaPeLWGU

c) Various Looks-Surgery or "rate-me" related subreddits

On all of these subreddits, you see way more women than men.
The women are getting way more attention.

And on the surgery subreddits, the men are gaslight about their looks
while people literally encourage women to get surgeries.
Again, if it benefits them somehow, they absolutely support the blackpill.

Women are hypocrites. This is warfare to them.
The reason why they don't admit we are right is because their worldview inherently
is anti-male.

"The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) reveals from its 2014 plastic surgery statistics that women accounted for 92% of all cosmetic procedures, with the remaining 8% going to men."

d) QOVESStudio

Youtube channel with 500k subs talking exclusively about lookism.
Comments often talk about how looks affect life.
If we make these points, we are ridiculed though.

e) Ugly deformed kids getting surgery.
Whenever you see some report or gofuckme with a child that got mauled
by a pitbull or something, people violently scream for jutsice and point out
how the looks of the child will negatively affect it - "i hope he gets surgery
and gets to live a normal life."

So looks suddenly matter?

f) Female Spending
Going away from lookism a bit here.
In my opinion, you can literally explain the entire blackpill just by using
market economics. Things like skewed gender-ratios have a tremendous impact on society.

Take for instance the fact that women make 80-90% of customer purchases alone.

"Women were responsible for 75-85% of consumer spending in the 1930s."

"Women make up more than half of the U.S. population, and control or influence 85% of consumer spending"

This is devastating.
It means that women get almost half the money they own from men.
It means that women are probably hiding money from their partners.
It means that women are extremely shallow and materialistic, while guys predominately value women
over material goods.

This is a brutal pill and reflects extremely negatively on women, if your worldview is bluepilled.
However, because of the current culture, this seen as positive by normies.
Just look at the "girlpowermarketing" link above. It's in the name. "Girl Power."

So this seemingly horrific exposure of female nature suddenly becomes morally good, because context.

g) Female Sexual liberation
This one is kind of a funny double standard:
"Women are sexually liberated" - YAY!
"You're mom is a hoe that got bukkaked on camera." - NOOOOOOO

The cognitivie dissonance is very funny to me.
You see this with tradcopers and redpillers a lot.
One one hand they advocate for plowing through as many hoes as possible.
But then they tell you "just find a good wife bro."
Hilarious.

So please, why do they so readily agree with our points as long as its not us making them?
You should be able to answer that at this point.
It was nothing to do with the blackpill.

They disagree with us not because they think the blackpill is wrong, but because WE are wrong.
The messenger is the message.
Its warfare. They literally think incels are trying to mog them by flexing the blackpills as a tool for their own ends.
Its that stupid.

When the blackpill benefits them, they use it.

They simply cant grasp that there are mind-independent things in the world
that exist outside of some monkey-brained retarded using them for personal gain.
Everything is personal gain for them.

If we re-framed the entire blackpill to fit Normies worldview,
they would be campaigining to put it into legislature right now.
I am not exaggerating.

Now, children of the sun, I must critique you tsk tsk.

5. How most Incels are not Blackpilled

Many of us are guilty of exactly the same shit I just talked about.

To illustrate:
Incels fall into two categories:

a) The smart ones:
The ones that get the above points on a philosophical level.
I would count people like @WorthlessSlavicShit and @Atavistic Autist among them.
They are mostly interested in information hoarding and research.
I would call these "consistent" incels, as you could reasonably convince them of anything
as long as your points are valid.

b) The dummies:
These are the ones that gives us a bad name.
They operate exactly like normies do. Might is right, self benefit to the max. To them, the blackpill is inconsequential. It does not even matter.
This is more incels than you would think, unfortunately.

Shocking: Normies attitude towards us IS TRUE - when applied to this group.
These are the droves of greycels that wash up on our shores and then disappear within a few months.
These are the dregs of this forum. They engage in loud displays to signal their bonobo group-adherence to the tribe.

They are ones causing constant in-fighting and witchhunts.
They are the ones that are not even blackpilled and will probably get buxxed in the next 20 years.
If "It's just a phase mom" was a person, it would be them.

View: https://youtu.be/dhEfIdXxRuk?t=1032

In this clip, Naama kates, whos been with groups spying on us for years now,
makes this superficially unbelievable assertion:

Most incels leave the blackpill, get buxxed and move on.
When I first heard this it boggled my mind.
How tf can you move on from an observation like "women are 80% of customers?"

I was projecting friends.
Most greycels, most incels are not even blackpilled.
They come here, thinking this is some edgelord shit and then they act the fool to compete for rank in the
hiearchy here. Once it gets boring they move on.

Normiecels are the scourge of incels and give us a bad rep.

In my "Masculinity is a social construct" thread I laid out
how male in-fighting is the norm and how its encouraged by women.

We are not immune to this.
There is constant fighting on this forum.
Guys, women operate as a very dense hivemind with tentacles everywhere.
They are like a kraken with manifold arms, a beast of immeasurable proportions.
You. Can. Not. Win.

The constant male on male violence we observe on these forums
is literally exactly whats happening in society and why men cant get a foothold against women.
Men compete with men and worship women = 99% of niggas on this forum.

The only people that are fully excempt from this is a handful of autistic niggas
that spend years digging through research papers and other shit
instead of bickering and witchunting on here.

I wish people spend more time actually researching.
One counter to this that will be made: "The blackpill is complete, there is no new data to be found."
This is a hypercope.

It reminds of when people in 1900 literally claimed everything that could be invented had already been invented.
source:

The blackpill is not restricted to looks and dating.

- looks = health
- health = nutrition + genetics
- nutrition + health + genetics = global politics (government food recommendatiosn deliberately fucking up populations)
- global polictics = jewpill, new world order whatever
- politics = philosophy
- philosohpy = argumentation, worldviews, sound reasoning
- etc.

everything intersects and connects and the ride never ends.
If you want to come to the fullness of truth, you have to keep learning.
The reason why a lot of incels will not go down that path is because they are normies.
They will move on. They think it doesn't benefit them to dig deeper.

There is so much we could talk about, so much.
We are men, all of us have cool shit to say.
Instead I see retards getting angry because some dude said something mean in a thread.
If it was a foid many of you would simp.
Shame on you!

You should stop fighting and competing with other men.
Especially on this forum.
You never see women do that shit. They are above that with their insane in group preference.

Another thing to consider:

- Normies and Psychologists want the blackpill to become an actual ideology because its easier to control
- They want to hijack the negative parts of male nature (hyper-competitive, bickering, infighting) against us

To that End, they constantly discourage actual research and high-trust actions on these forums.
If you attack other men on here or IRL, you are no better than women and normie men,
that constantly encourage male on male aggression and competition.

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg

6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders:

I hope I could illustrate why its impossible for Normies to be blackpilled.
And also, why many incels are not really blackpilled.

Honestly, black pillers and blue pillers just shouldnt talk to eachother, as communication is not possible
Women will NEVER say that looks matter unless it benefits them somehow.

And the final pill for today:
If people were capable of understanding these problems they would have already been fixed.
If there was a solution, there would be no market.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wasted12years
@Atavistic Autist
@NorthernWind
@Antorian
@telamon
@lifefuel

mega.nz file with some of the stuff mentioned in thread (books, videos):

Last edited:
I don't know what I did to warrant being tagged but thanks. I skimmed this thread and it contains really interesting takes on why you can't blackpill most people. I remember trying to blackpill my parents once and they just told me a bunch of blue pilled lies. My father said that I am too young to be thinking about relationships but I was like 20. My mother told me women are attracted to money (likely because she knew dam well I didn't make the cut). After that I never brought the subject up again. The part about how they use words as warfare and not as facts is also interesting. We operate on a factual basis with the black pill as they operate on what is socially correct or benefits them which leads to a lot of frustration in dealing with them. Thankyou for contributing this to our forum.

it was socialism, not communism. and hitler's definition of 'socialism' was very different from marxian socialism. it was also because the german empire flag was black, white, and red. so what you said is kinda misleading

Incredible post.

Quite enlightening too, the last part about looks>health>politics>philosophy was an epiphany.

Anyway, you are right and I don't think men can become sufficiently organized to combat this phenomenon where they get used and abused by women and society. We're playing a solo game while women as you said work as a group and have tentacles everywhere. Maybe an oppressive religion like Islam can combat that but then again religion is just another form to oppress and control men and society as a whole. The cure worse than the disease.

So my personal answer is to be low IQ and focus on myself like a monkey, making money by any means to live a life of comfort and hopefully leisure.

I'm just going to concede that I'm low IQ and won't read this thread.

Read every word.

We definitely do need to stop the infighting.

And yes normies entire belief system is based on personal benefit. It's quite sick. I've only seen a few aspie guys in my life as the minority who don't really function this way.

citizen kane applause GIF

Newton IQ.

Saved this thread to my hard drive and stored it in my safe.

They only care because right now, virtue signalling about this distant conflict benefits them
This is an elite reference. 1984 is a must read for any "smartcel".

"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.
I agree to an extent with this argument. Yes, normies generally will not acknowledge the validity of the blackpill since it goes against "groupthink", leads to social ostracization and therefore doesn't "benefit them".

The reason I don't fully agree with the idea that "Womens and Normies interpretation of reality breaks down to self-benefit." is exactly this:

"Doublethink" (as Orwell describes it), most commonly known as cognitive dissonance. The ability to hold to contradictory beliefs at the same time.
Most women are (rationally or not) aware of some blackpill aspects. Their actions (makeup, cosmetic surgeries (...)) speak louder than their words.

My current view is that we need that layer of BS (bluepill/redpill) otherwise most core/foundational beliefs of Western society would collapse.

Anyway, very interesting read. Will have to come back to this later. A lot to unpack.

Life and experience with women is what a lot of people need to be blackpilled.

This is why I say the average Chad is probably more blackpilled than the average "incel" because they're actually living through blackpill realities every day, albeit on the privileged side.

Often you only see people get blackpilled when they have a experience that renders the benefit of blackpill reality to be at least as great as the "benefit" of simply denying it.

Normies who get into serious accidents and become deformed, normies get Norwood-pilled and go from Chad to the creepy janitor in a few years, etc.

Shit, a lot people here probably wouldn't be blackpill if not for hard experience and negative reinforcement/learned helplessness.

Epic thread and thanks for tagging me, though I actually clicked on it even before I knew I was tagged:feelshaha::feelsokman:. Still hadn't read all of it, will do so as soon as possible though.

mods pin it

You can't understand that you haven't experienced.
Many men ( even ugly ) never experienced humiliation of existing as defective.
I think that even many members of this forum don't understand the plight of genetic freaks.
Not everyone have a money or a status or a looks but many men have their masculinity.
While some genetic aberrations never had a chance to develop their masculinity because their trajectory of life, based on their physical and mental flaws, was completely different.

'Just talk to a woman', 'just approach'.
They don't understand burning shame and humiliation from having really narrow shoulders and hands and wrists smaller than that of most adult women.
How are you going to 'approach' in a state when you want to sink into the ground from shame of being defective?

Perhaps one of the most high IQ threads in this site

Essential reading for incels

I would also say that this is fundamental for understanding the Blackpill

I don't know what I did to warrant being tagged but thanks. I skimmed this thread and it contains really interesting takes on why you can't blackpill most people. I remember trying to blackpill my parents once and they just told me a bunch of blue pilled lies. My father said that I am too young to be thinking about relationships but I was like 20. My mother told me women are attracted to money (likely because she knew dam well I didn't make the cut). After that I never brought the subject up again.
The part about how they use words as warfare and not as facts is also interesting. We operate on a factual basis with the black pill as they operate on what is socially correct or benefits them which leads to a lot of frustration in dealing with them. Thankyou for contributing this to our forum.
@telamon

Thank you for your reply! :feelsaww:
Yes, they use language like a swiss army knife to get what they want. It's not about communication.

Also on boomers telling you you are still young. I am 26 and people still tell me that. 26. The average life expectancy in victorian england was like 14.

View attachment 922054

it was socialism, not communism. and hitler's definition of 'socialism' was very different from marxian socialism. it was also because the german empire flag was black, white, and red. so what you said is kinda misleading
@blackpillednigga

Kek, no need fro the ackchyually im not gonna attack you for that. Thanks for replying btw :feelsokman:
Hmm what do you think about the iron guard and Cornelius Codreanu? I read "For my Legionaires" years ago and it was really good.

Incredible post.

Quite enlightening too, the last part about looks>health>politics>philosophy was an epiphany.

Anyway, you are right and I don't think men can become sufficiently organized to combat this phenomenon where they get used and abused by women and society. We're playing a solo game while women as you said work as a group and have tentacles everywhere. Maybe an oppressive religion like Islam can combat that but then again religion is just another form to oppress and control men and society as a whole. The cure worse than the disease.

So my personal answer is to be low IQ and focus on myself like a monkey, making money by any means to live a life of comfort and hopefully leisure.
@anondude

Thanks! :feelsaww:
Yes, try to ride it out seems to be best option rn jfl.
Idk if religion can counter this. I have more positive view of religion but I also know from participants that a lot of parishes are literally dominated by a secret kabal of "babushkas" if you get me. Some old foids pull the strings, the priest larps as authority figure. Terrible.

Lol im looking for the paper he wrote "women as the new nobility" and I think he took it down jfl, what.
Ah no, it's still on google, just on his websites.

I'm just going to concede that I'm low IQ and won't read this thread.
@MillionBashStream97

Thanks for replying anyway! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Read every word.

We definitely do need to stop the infighting.

And yes normies entire belief system is based on personal benefit. It's quite sick. I've only seen a few aspie guys in my life as the minority who don't really function this way.

citizen kane applause GIF
Life and experience with women is what a lot of people need to be blackpilled.

This is why I say the average Chad is probably more blackpilled than the average "incel" because they're actually living through blackpill realities every day, albeit on the privileged side.

Often you only see people get blackpilled when they have a experience that renders the benefit of blackpill reality to be at least as great as the "benefit" of simply denying it.

Normies who get into serious accidents and become deformed, normies get Norwood-pilled and go from Chad to the creepy janitor in a few years, etc.

Shit, a lot people here probably wouldn't be blackpill if not for hard experience and negative reinforcement/learned helplessness.
@lifefuel

Thanks for reply.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:High IQ, yes, as I said in thread, if we twisted the blackpill so it appeals to normies in "self-benefit" ways, they would put that shit in legislation tomorrow. But most don't even realize how it benefits them until they experience it as you say.
Also yeah, idk what it is but I only see it with autists. Really odd.

Newton IQ.

Saved this thread to my hard drive and stored it in my safe.
@CantEscapeYourFate

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

This is an elite reference. 1984 is a must read for any "smartcel".

I agree to an extent with this argument. Yes, normies generally will not acknowledge the validity of the blackpill since it goes against "groupthink", leads to social ostracization and therefore doesn't "benefit them".

The reason I don't fully agree with the idea that "Womens and Normies interpretation of reality breaks down to self-benefit." is exactly this:

"Doublethink" (as Orwell describes it), most commonly known as cognitive dissonance. The ability to hold to contradictory beliefs at the same time.
Most women are (rationally or not) aware of some blackpill aspects. Their actions (makeup, cosmetic surgeries (...)) speak louder than their words.

My current view is that we need that layer of BS (bluepill/redpill) otherwise most core/foundational beliefs of Western society would collapse.

Anyway, very interesting read. Will have to come back to this later. A lot to unpack.
@aikido

Thanks for reply! :feelsokman:
Nice to see someone else who likes to read. :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
Puberty and life unfortunately has shredded my ability to read books, but I want to get back into it.

Orwells Other book, "Original Down and Out in Paris and London" also has this brutal passage:

The second great evil of a tramp's life—it seems much smaller at first sight, but it is a good second—is that he is entirely cut off from contact with women. This point needs elaborating.

Tramps are cut off from women, in the first place, because there are very few women at their level of society. One might imagine that among destitute people the sexes would be as equally balanced as elsewhere. But it is not so; in fact, one can almost say that below a certain level society is entirely male. The following figures, published by the L.C.C. from a night census taken on February 13th, 1931, will show the relative numbers of destitute men and destitute women:

Spending the night in the streets, 60 men, 18 women*. In shelters and homes not licensed as common lodging-houses, 1,057men, 137 women. In the crypt of St Martin's-in-the-Fields Church,88 men, 12 women. In L.C.C. casual wards and hostels, 674 men, 15women.

[* This must be an underestimate. Still, the proportions probably hold good.]

It will be seen from these figures that at the charity level men outnumber women by something like ten to one. The cause is presumably that unemployment affects women less than men; also that any presentable woman can, in the last resort, attach herself to some man. The result, for a tramp, is that he is condemned to perpetual celibacy. For of course it goes without saying that if a tramp finds no women at his own level, those above—even a very little above—are as far out of his reach as the moon.The reasons are not worth discussing, but there is no doubt that women never, or hardly ever, condescend to men who are much poorer than themselves. A tramp, therefore, is a celibate from the moment when he takes to the road. He is absolutely without hope of getting a wife, a mistress, or any kind of woman except—very rarely,when he can raise a few shillings—a prostitute.

It is obvious what the results of this must be: homosexuality,for instance, and occasional rape cases. But deeper than these there is the degradation worked in a man who knows that he is not even considered fit for marriage. The sexual impulse, not to put it any higher, is a fundamental impulse, and starvation of it can be almost as demoralizing as physical hunger. The evil of poverty is not so much that it makes a man suffer as that it rots him physically and spiritually. And there can be no doubt that sexualstarvation contributes to this rotting process. Cut off from the whole race of women, a tramp feels himself degraded to the rank ofa cripple or a lunatic. No humiliation could do more damage to a man's self-respect.

Epic thread and thanks for tagging me, though I actually clicked on it even before I knew I was tagged:feelshaha::feelsokman:. Still hadn't read all of it, will do so as soon as possible though.
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Thanks! Appreciate the love! :feelsaww:

You can't understand that you haven't experienced.
Many men ( even ugly ) never experienced humiliation of existing as defective.
I think that even many members of this forum don't understand the plight of genetic freaks.
Not everyone have a money or a status or a looks but many men have their masculinity.
While some genetic aberrations never had a chance to develop their masculinity because their trajectory of life, based on their physical and mental flaws, was completely different.

'Just talk to a woman', 'just approach'.
They don't understand burning shame and humiliation from having really narrow shoulders and hands and wrists smaller than that of most adult women.
How are you going to 'approach' in a state when you want to sink into the ground from shame of being defective?
@NorthernWind

Thanks for responding so quickly! :hax::hax::hax::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yes, part is experience, of course. And in part, I think a lot of people can't even grasp it. A lot of shit is so in your face that it actually fucks with your mind how normies don't see it. Like, every single men knows relationships and marriage are horrible deals for men, they even say it tongue in cheek to other dudes, yet still push them into it. It's like masochism is ok, if everyone is doing it.

I never understood this, even as a teenager. How is suffering ok if its done as a collective? People would ignore my complaints by saying like "but everyone does that" or "thats just life" - these are not valid justifications ffs.

Perhaps one of the most high IQ threads in this site

Essential reading for incels

I would also say that this is fundamental for understanding the Blackpill
@Antorian

Thank you for replying! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yes, it's absolutely crucial and yet so many people that get into this topic fail to understand it.
Even on these forums you see constant fighting, competing - they dont get they are literally doing exactly what women encourage them to do since childhood.
We are self limiting our potential because of indoctrination we received by our moms and stuff.

@telamon

Yes, they use language like a swiss army knife to get what they want. It's not about communication.

Also on boomers telling you you are still young. I am 26 and people still tell me that. 26. The average life expectancy in victorian england was like 14.

@blackpillednigga

Kek, no need fro the ackchyually im not gonna attack you for that. Thanks for replying btw :feelsokman:
Hmm what do you think about the iron guard and Cornelius Codreanu? I read "For my Legionaires" years ago and it was really good.

@anondude

Thanks! :feelsaww:
Yes, try to ride it out seems to be best option rn jfl.
Idk if religion can counter this. I have more positive view of religion but I also know from participants that a lot of parishes are literally dominated by a secret kabal of "babushkas" if you get me. Some old foids pull the strings, the priest larps as authority figure. Terrible.

Lol im looking for the paper he wrote "women as the new nobility" and I think he took it down jfl, what.
Ah no, it's still on google, just on his websites.

@MillionBashStream97

Thanks for replying anyway! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@lifefuel

Thanks for reply.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:High IQ, yes, as I said in thread, if we twisted the blackpill so it appeals to normies in "self-benefit" ways, they would put that shit in legislation tomorrow. But most don't even realize how it benefits them until they experience it as you say.
Also yeah, idk what it is but I only see it with autists. Really odd.

@CantEscapeYourFate

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

@aikido

Thanks for reply! :feelsokman:
Nice to see someone else who likes to read. :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
Puberty and life unfortunately has shredded my ability to read books, but I want to get back into it.

Orwells Other book, "Original Down and Out in Paris and London" also has this brutal passage:

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Thanks! Appreciate the love! :feelsaww:

@NorthernWind

Thanks for responding so quickly! :hax::hax::hax::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yes, part is experience, of course. And in part, I think a lot of people can't even grasp it. A lot of shit is so in your face that it actually fucks with your mind how normies don't see it. Like, every single men knows relationships and marriage are horrible deals for men, they even say it tongue in cheek to other dudes, yet still push them into it. It's like masochism is ok, if everyone is doing it.

I never understood this, even as a teenager. How is suffering ok if its done as a collective? People would ignore my complaints by saying like "but everyone does that" or "thats just life" - these are not valid justifications ffs.

@Antorian

Thank you for replying! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yes, it's absolutely crucial and yet so many people that get into this topic fail to understand it.
Even on these forums you see constant fighting, competing - they dont get they are literally doing exactly what women encourage them to do since childhood.
We are self limiting our potential because of indoctrination we received by our moms and stuff.
People get into toxic relationships because they are unconsciously afraid of being alone when they will be in a vulnerable state. When I had psychosis all my strength was gone and I relied on others around me hoping that they wouldn’t hurt me. Dying alone when you’re weak and mentally vulnerable is one big fear that normies have. Normies can tolerate a lot more suffering because they have other people that will stay with them during hard times.

People get into toxic relationships because they are unconsciously afraid of being alone when they will be in a vulnerable state. When I had psychosis all my strength was gone and I relied on others around me hoping that they wouldn’t hurt me. Dying alone when you’re weak and mentally vulnerable is one big fear that normies have. Normies can tolerate a lot more suffering because they have other people that will stay with them during hard times.
Thanks for replying! :feelsaww:
This is also true. For example another question that plagued me for a while was, "how do normies have such energy?"
One thing people said is essentially what you wrote. They derive energy from social interaction.
It makes them feel secure, motivated.

Safety in numbers is a huge normie trait. Anyone who has been bullied knows that. They usually operate in groups or systems.
This is also a major blackpill because it implies that if one person bullies you,
the entire social group has silently given him green light.
Even the teacher (if its in school).

@telamon

Blackpilling a normie is like trying to convince a sheep why you should eat it with argumentation

Blackpilling a normie is like trying to convince a sheep why you should eat it with argumentation
i mean from their perspective its very hostile.
As you say, from their perspective, a might-is-right | victim-vs-oppressor perspective, they feel like you are assaulting them.
Like you are making a case for why they should give up and rope.

But this is pure projection. None of what the blackpill says tells you do anything. They project that
1. if the blackpill is true
2. then I should do xyz (give up, rope, stop chasing women etc...)

Point two doesnt follow from point one. It's doesn't follow in-sequence, its a non-sequitor.

"If blackpill true | then I ought to act a certain way"

doesnt make sense.

It's interesting because it shows what their actual worldview is. It shows you exactly what they think is right and wrong.
It shows you which actions they think are correct, when faced with certain observation.
By exploring their biases, we can reconstruct their inner life.

Once you start thinking like this, on the worldview level, asking what peoples starting assumptions, their values etc...
it opens a whole world of thinking for you.

Anyway, thx for your reply and sorry for ramble, this is just a very interesting topic for me.

MY THREAD DIED NOOO :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

Summary:
Blackpilling Normies always fails.
When Normies try to understand Incels, they never tackle the blackpill itself.
In this thread, we investigate the reasons behind this and shock everyone by exposing
how most incels are just turncoat Tonys, ready to drop the incel moniker in a hearbeat.

Stay Tuned.

1. Introduction: Normies Do Not Understand Us
2. What the Blackpill is
3. What the Blackpill is not
5. How a lot of Incels are not Blackpilled
6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders

Blurp:
When I first took the blackpill I was excited to know the truth and tried to blackpill people in real life.
All I got was confusion, hostility, gaslighting, social consequences.
I then found out there was a subreddit called r/IncelTear that relentlessly denied the blackpill despite all the evidence.

I watched an IncelTV video someone called Brendio tried to give valid argumentation to the bluepillers he was talking to.

My biggest question was why?
How could they not even engage us when we had so much data on our side?
I've spent the last 5 months or so heavily thinking about this.

There is not much information on why people deny the blackpill so I took it upon myself to find out.
This thread is a collection of information I have come across to make sense of it all.

I hope that this thread gives a good outline to why we get gaslighted about the blackpill.
Thankyou for reading my thoughts.

1. Normies Do Not Understand Us

Baffling to us, Normies always reduce incels and the adjacent blackpill to
a form of rabid emotionalism.

For some reason they reduce the entire subject to Incels being a bunch of angry men.
They act as if incels have no reasons.

(Ironically, they also reduce it to a womans-issue only, thus proving gynocracy exists but I digress)

Even when many of us have tried to expose Normies to the Blackpill.
We linked data, we printed out studies - to no avail.
What is the problem with Normies?

It's clearly not about a lack of good information.

What is happening?
Why are they doing this?
That shall be answered now.

But first, definitions my friends:

2. What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.

3. What the blackpill is not:

- It is not an ideology.
- It is not connected to emotions.
- It does not make any value-judgements about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

In fact, the blackpill is fit for marriage with any worldview whatsoever.
For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior
as corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis.
This would be a negative interpretation, suffice to say.

A scientist could incorporate the blackpill into evolutionary psychology.
This would be a neutral take.

What about a postive interpration?
Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits of the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!
Imagine a psychopath, or the powers that be... or a marketing agent perhaps...
They would ADORE the blackpill! It would make their life so much easier!

Maybe it has already...

You see friends, my point is this: The blackpill is just this: Nothing.

offer-nothing.gif

It pertains to be nothing, it judges not, it holds nobody accountable.
So the question remains: Why is it portrait as such when Normies engage with Incels?

Morality.
It's morality.
Note, I am not saying any party involved is morally superior or inferior.
That is not the argument I am making.

No, I think the problem is the worldview and resulting value judgements of Normies compared to the average incel.
We simply value completely different things and thus interpret everything differently.

"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.

This is also how propaganda works.
You just frame things so normies think it benefits them.
"Your rights to do xyz are being taken away."
Suddenly people care about things they did not even know existed a moment ago.

Here are some common observable normie tropes with this pattern:

a) "You are not entitled to anything."
This is simply logically fallacious. If the statement holds universally true then the person making it would not be entitled
to making it. Are you entitled to your opinion? It is self refuting.

However, this is not why they say it. It does not come from a logical place.
It's a form of violence. They are basically saying, "fuck you, take it up the ass and shut up."
It's a form of might is right. If something benefits them they feel they deserve it and you are not to critize them for that.

If you anyone wants to study up further on this, here are some interesting things to look into:

b) "That's none of your business."
Ditto. Is it your business to tell me that? What my business is, is none your business. It's circular reasoning when applied consistently.

c) "If you don't do xzy you are a bad person"
"If you don't give money to soup kitchens, you hate poor people."
"If you say something I don't like about women, you hate women."

They don't care about poor people, it's manipulation.

As an autist, it took me years to understand this. I am 26 years old and I still struggle
with people not saying what they mean.

One example of this that we already mentioned is that normies defend things that benefit them as if they are moral goods.
If it benefits them, them they win in their own head, and because they win (benefit), they verbally express that its "valuable."
But this does not mean it's actually good in their eyes. It just means it benefits them.

Acting Good = Being Good.
"Anything that benefits me is good."

With women in particular this goes as far as "not being punished = being rewarded."

View attachment 921790

This is also why the predominant female power fantasy in movies is playing the villian and getting away with it.
In the recent hitshow "Fleabag," beloved by women, the POV main character is a essentially
a narcisstic psycho who treats people in her life as objects, especially men.

For instance, she is aroused by a priest and simply lables him "hot priest."
This is how women actually see people. Utilities.
Even Chad is only viewed as a utility - "hot guy."

Suffice to say, by the end of the show the evil main foid just walks off, no punishment, no consequences.
Art imitates life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAJEXZIrvA

Scientifically this has been noted prior by people like Kohlberg
(shoutout to @Cybersex is our hope who first made me aware of this with his thread ):

View attachment 922007

Please look at the above picture.

Kohlberg tried to quantify morality in a model.
Most people are stuck on the lower 1-3 levels, especially women.

Everything is about self-benefit and punishment reward.
You know how kids go through that annoying phase where they pester their parens with questions?
That phase never stops.

Grown people still turn to authority figures for all questions in life.
That's where they get their morality from.
They test boundaries, like kids. If they don't get punished, they feel a rush.
Nothing changes since childhood.
It's just more subtle.

One example from Nazi Germany:
Most germans did not care about Nazi ideology. Not surprising since most people back then
had like a 6th grade education and began working at 14.

So how did the Nazis activate Normies to support the war effort?
By framing the entire thing through the lense of self-benefit.
Fear in particular.

Just like during the american civil war, most people fighting probably were not ideologically motivated.
Some feared for their homes, some probably thought the army was a great deal.
A lot of guys also said the uniform seemed to attracted bitches, so they joined.

As Edward Bernays wrote in "Propaganda:"

What he is getting at is that the Propagandist can not create new instincts in people.
It can only appeal to existing ones by attacking or arousing them.
For example, the attacking principle is mostly used on men:

FYnn97uXwAA-EUn.jpg

Whereas the arousing principle is mostly used on women.
That's why most products nowadays have cartoon characters on them and why 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women.

Charles Manson is another example.
All the foids that he "manipulated" talk about him like he was this high IQ genius.
Meanwhile his male friend had this to say about him:

Just lol.

Going back to Kohlberg and Normies simplistic "might-is-right" worldview:
If someone is on a certain stage of moral development, then they project that you are on that level as well.

Incels are the only group that critiques itself due to operating mostly on the higher, principle-based stage of moral development.
In research, this is conflated as incels being "self-loathing." In reality, it's just being realistic.

Again, they are applying value judgements to the blackpill.
The value judgement that the blackpill is "self-loathing," "depressing," etc... comes from a worldview
that presupposes that certain things are morally negative. These values are not inherent to the blackpill at all.

To give one example, look at this footnote from a paper on incels:

Source:

- supremacy (value judgement)
- hatred (value judgement)
- entitlement (value judgement)

None of this has anything to do with the blackpill.
All of these are presuppositions that come from a very specific worldview that interprets data
in a very specific way. They are not "brute facts" at all.

The blackpill has nothing to do with value judgments at all. As I said earlier, the blackpill can be outright
invigorating if your worldview interprets it that way.

When we understand this, it becomes clear that it's not Normies fault that they cant be blackpilled.
They dont have the reasoning for it, or rather, their biased self serving worldview simply does not allow certain kind of evidences, because these evidences contradict their unfounded moral pre-suppositions.

We project a sense of justice on normies that doesnt exist
Its not their fault, they just cant think beyond their biased Worldview.

At 32:08 in this clip, known CIA asset and also-happens-to-be-a-famous-writer Kurt Vonnegut
explains how he made the same experience working as an anthropologist:

View: https://youtu.be/eLwe-EFUF-A?t=1928

This is why its impossible to blackpill normies.

From their perspective, where everything is group-dynamics, power-struggles, might-is-right,
When you show them the blackpill, you are asking them to support a group of males viewed as evil, over ALL women. That includes their sisters, cousins, mother, aunts, wives, girlfriends, female friends.

In reality, you are not asking them to support anything though.
It's simply too much too ask. In order to understand the blackpill, you need to put aside bias, self interest etc.

"It's the hallmark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
- Some greek faggot

This is also why women deny the blackpill despite obviously knowing about it (obsessed with looks, make up etc).
It does not benefit them to give away their tricks.

Chaps, I can't get into it but I would highly encourage reading the original Milgram Experiment text.

They basically made people shock someone to death with a little push of authority.
And most normies went along with it, for the reasons I mentioned (lower morality - a priest for example did not go along with it, go figure).

Basically, everything is subjugated to "benefit or no benefit?"
Lying? Fine, as long as you benefit.
Ignoring or Misrepresenting Evidence? Fine, as long as you benefit.

Everything in their worldview is reduced to utility to the self.
If it does not benefit them, it is useless.

The reason why they don't acknowledge the blackpill when talking about Incels has nothing to do with

- them not getting the blackpill (they do, evidence later)
- them not understanding incels plight
- they don't benefit from agreeing with incels, so they dont

It's about warfare. They project that we use knowledge the same way they do: As a weapon to benefit ourselves.
We don't. Or at least not all of us. I will call you guys out later :D

Normies break everything down to a power-struggle.
Punishment vs. Reward.
Victim vs. Opressor.

So from their perspective, the blackpill is...

-> A bunch of shit a bunch of angry men say to get their way.

This is where all their claims come from
- "incels only want stacies"
- "incels are entitled"
- "incels are violent"

None of this shit has anything to do with the blackpill.
They are projecting their infantile "might-is-right" morality onto a dataset that has nothing to do with morality at all.
If we go by what Kohlberg illustrated, many people may not even be capable of surpassing this kind of thinking.

They literally believe we only care about the blackpill because it benefits us.
So they jump to the conclusion, "well, this is all about getting what you want anyway" -> "incels are entitled"

This goes into another thing they do: Intentional display.
I said prior, they think acting like a good person = being a good person.

Just imagine a child thinking its good because it follows its parents instructions.
Newsflash: You are not good for acting good. Nobody can act agains their own will, ALL actions are self-serving.

If the children comparison seems derogatory to you, you have learned nothing up to this point.
(pshht, its only derogatory if you dont get what im saying about how worldviews shape value judgements ;) - you only think its derogatory because you think children are retarded and you dont value them OH NOOO YOU DONT WANT TO THINK THAT DO YOU? BAD BAAD)

This is devastating friends, because it means that we will never, and I mean never, be able to argue with Normies
on a logical basis. Everything we say will be judged through the lense of "victim vs opressor"
or rather

- the messenger will always judged insead of the message
- they look for the "why" not for the "what" (as in "why are incels saying this" not for "what are incels actually saying")

Their worldview simply does not allow for any other outlook.
And if your worldview only permits evidences which prove what you want to believe,
then arguing is pointless.

By this we can deduce that, anyone who claims the blackpill is an ideology exposes themselves as biased, and, you knowk, actually having an ideology.

For instance, if someone sees a datapoint about women or men they don't like, that does not mean the blackpill or incels
are evil or nihilstic.
It just means the datapoint does not jive with their worldview and how they interpret human behavior.

This principle of power superseeding even elementary logic can be seen elsewhere as well.

Take the current israel-hamas conflict.
Most normies couldn't show you Gaza on a map a few day ago.
Suddenly they care about this shit. In a few months, it will be like it never happened. Remember my words.

Same for Covid, which essentially only existed in the media.
Ukraine, same shit.
People have already forgotten about Ukraine lmao.

People don't really care about any of this. They care about benefitting themselves.
Studies have shown that virtue signalling about shit like this
is actually indicative of dark triad personality traits.

One of the most krass examples is children.
Society simply does not value children, or there would be no need for orphanages.
All the children would be off the market already.
It's simple market economics. If children were a sought after commodity, they would be sold out.

And in our case, the classic example would be how they always, unfailingly, reduce the entire subject to
"women most affected."They think catering to foids benefits them.
They look at neutral datapoints and conclude with retarded certainity: "This is about women."
It's not. It's not about shit. It's not about anything.

You could easily look at the same blackpills and conclude that most men are retarded
mentally ill fuckshits that are spending billions of shekles on pictures of naked women.

But they don't draw that conclusion, do they?
Exactly.

Your worldview shapes how you interpret reality.

The blackpill is basically a massive Rorschach test.
What do you see in the inkblobs Johnny?
Do you see a bunch of inkblobs (reality) or do you see a woman getting hurt and you dont like that (bias)?

When you talk to normies, you are not debating facts, you are debating paradigms.
Worldviews.

To illustrate how it's all just self benefit, look at these examples in which they:

- acknowledge mens plight
- acknowledge lookism
- advocate for actual solutions to these

Basically they admit key points of the blackpill.
Yet when talking to us, they reject them. How come?

a) Yvetlana Vasin

View: https://medium.com/hello-love/stop-saying-looks-dont-matter-7d48d07eea93

Writer.
Openly admits looks matter. Seemingly understand blackpill.
But then you look her up and she runs this match-making service
to sell trophy hoes to trad-copers in the west:

So she literally knows that looks matter, but she only uses that konwledge to benefit herself.
Again, they admit looks matter, if it benefits them.

b) STRANGE ÆONS
Shits on incels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvDMKsy8D8

Then gets a nosejob (lookism):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbsaPeLWGU

c) Various Looks-Surgery or "rate-me" related subreddits

On all of these subreddits, you see way more women than men.
The women are getting way more attention.

And on the surgery subreddits, the men are gaslight about their looks
while people literally encourage women to get surgeries.
Again, if it benefits them somehow, they absolutely support the blackpill.

Women are hypocrites. This is warfare to them.
The reason why they don't admit we are right is because their worldview inherently
is anti-male.

d) QOVESStudio

Youtube channel with 500k subs talking exclusively about lookism.
Comments often talk about how looks affect life.
If we make these points, we are ridiculed though.

e) Ugly deformed kids getting surgery.
Whenever you see some report or gofuckme with a child that got mauled
by a pitbull or something, people violently scream for jutsice and point out
how the looks of the child will negatively affect it - "i hope he gets surgery
and gets to live a normal life."

So looks suddenly matter?

f) Female Spending
Going away from lookism a bit here.
In my opinion, you can literally explain the entire blackpill just by using
market economics. Things like skewed gender-ratios have a tremendous impact on society.

Take for instance the fact that women make 80-90% of customer purchases alone.

"Women were responsible for 75-85% of consumer spending in the 1930s."

"Women make up more than half of the U.S. population, and control or influence 85% of consumer spending"

This is devastating.
It means that women get almost half the money they own from men.
It means that women are probably hiding money from their partners.
It means that women are extremely shallow and materialistic, while guys predominately value women
over material goods.

This is a brutal pill and reflects extremely negatively on women, if your worldview is bluepilled.
However, because of the current culture, this seen as positive by normies.
Just look at the "girlpowermarketing" link above. It's in the name. "Girl Power."

So this seemingly horrific exposure of female nature suddenly becomes morally good, because context.

g) Female Sexual liberation
This one is kind of a funny double standard:

The cognitivie dissonance is very funny to me.
You see this with tradcopers and redpillers a lot.
One one hand they advocate for plowing through as many hoes as possible.
But then they tell you "just find a good wife bro."
Hilarious.

So please, why do they so readily agree with our points as long as its not us making them?
You should be able to answer that at this point.
It was nothing to do with the blackpill.

They disagree with us not because they think the blackpill is wrong, but because WE are wrong.
The messenger is the message.
Its warfare. They literally think incels are trying to mog them by flexing the blackpills as a tool for their own ends.
Its that stupid.

When the blackpill benefits them, they use it.

They simply cant grasp that there are mind-independent things in the world
that exist outside of some monkey-brained retarded using them for personal gain.
Everything is personal gain for them.

If we re-framed the entire blackpill to fit Normies worldview,
they would be campaigining to put it into legislature right now.
I am not exaggerating.

Now, children of the sun, I must critique you tsk tsk.

5. How most Incels are not Blackpilled

Many of us are guilty of exactly the same shit I just talked about.

To illustrate:
Incels fall into two categories:

a) The smart ones:
The ones that get the above points on a philosophical level.
I would count people like @WorthlessSlavicShit and @Atavistic Autist among them.
They are mostly interested in information hoarding and research.
I would call these "consistent" incels, as you could reasonably convince them of anything
as long as your points are valid.

b) The dummies:
These are the ones that gives us a bad name.
They operate exactly like normies do. Might is right, self benefit to the max. To them, the blackpill is inconsequential. It does not even matter.
This is more incels than you would think, unfortunately.

Shocking: Normies attitude towards us IS TRUE - when applied to this group.
These are the droves of greycels that wash up on our shores and then disappear within a few months.
These are the dregs of this forum. They engage in loud displays to signal their bonobo group-adherence to the tribe.

They are ones causing constant in-fighting and witchhunts.
They are the ones that are not even blackpilled and will probably get buxxed in the next 20 years.
If "It's just a phase mom" was a person, it would be them.

View: https://youtu.be/dhEfIdXxRuk?t=1032

In this clip, Naama kates, whos been with groups spying on us for years now,
makes this superficially unbelievable assertion:

Most incels leave the blackpill, get buxxed and move on.
When I first heard this it boggled my mind.
How tf can you move on from an observation like "women are 80% of customers?"

I was projecting friends.
Most greycels, most incels are not even blackpilled.
They come here, thinking this is some edgelord shit and then they act the fool to compete for rank in the
hiearchy here. Once it gets boring they move on.

Normiecels are the scourge of incels and give us a bad rep.

In my "Masculinity is a social construct" thread I laid out
how male in-fighting is the norm and how its encouraged by women.

We are not immune to this.
There is constant fighting on this forum.
Guys, women operate as a very dense hivemind with tentacles everywhere.
They are like a kraken with manifold arms, a beast of immeasurable proportions.
You. Can. Not. Win.

The constant male on male violence we observe on these forums
is literally exactly whats happening in society and why men cant get a foothold against women.
Men compete with men and worship women = 99% of niggas on this forum.

The only people that are fully excempt from this is a handful of autistic niggas
that spend years digging through research papers and other shit
instead of bickering and witchunting on here.

One counter to this that will be made: "The blackpill is complete, there is no new data to be found."
This is a hypercope.

It reminds of when people in 1900 literally claimed everything that could be invented had already been invented.
source:

The blackpill is not restricted to looks and dating.

- looks = health
- health = nutrition + genetics
- nutrition + health + genetics = global politics (government food recommendatiosn deliberately fucking up populations)
- global polictics = jewpill, new world order whatever
- politics = philosophy
- philosohpy = argumentation, worldviews, sound reasoning
- etc.

everything intersects and connects and the ride never ends.
If you want to come to the fullness of truth, you have to keep learning.
The reason why a lot of incels will not go down that path is because they are normies.
They will move on. They think it doesn't benefit them to dig deeper.

There is so much we could talk about, so much.
We are men, all of us have cool shit to say.
Instead I see retards getting angry because some dude said something mean in a thread.
If it was a foid many of you would simp.
Shame on you!

You should stop fighting and competing with other men.
Especially on this forum.
You never see women do that shit. They are above that with their insane in group preference.

Another thing to consider:

- Normies and Psychologists want the blackpill to become an actual ideology because its easier to control
- They want to hijack the negative parts of male nature (hyper-competitive, bickering, infighting) against us

To that End, they constantly discourage actual research and high-trust actions on these forums.
If you attack other men on here or IRL, you are no better than women and normie men,
that constantly encourage male on male aggression and competition.

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg

6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders:

I hope I could illustrate why its impossible for Normies to be blackpilled.
And also, why many incels are not really blackpilled.

Honestly, black pillers and blue pillers just shouldnt talk to eachother, as communication is not possible
Women will NEVER say that looks matter unless it benefits them somehow.

And the final pill for today:
If people were capable of understanding these problems they would have already been fixed.
If there was a solution, there would be no market.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wasted12years
@Atavistic Autist
@NorthernWind
@Antorian
@telamon
@lifefuel

mega.nz file with some of the stuff mentioned in thread (books, videos):

Most High IQ post on this entire website.

All the Indo-European religions up until Protestant Christianity were correct. At some level, the masses / serfs / lower castes are subhuman animals who are incapable of conceiving of social universal principles.

The whole Enlightenment worldview and its derivatives of villifying hierarchical inequality and creating a communal society does not work. It’s like trying to convince gorillas to cooperate with human beings.

Most High IQ post on this entire website.

All the Indo-European religions up until Protestant Christianity were correct. At some level, the masses / serfs / lower castes are subhuman animals who are incapable of conceiving of social universal principles.

The whole Enlightenment worldview and its derivatives of villifying hierarchical inequality and creating a communal society does not work. It’s like trying to convince gorillas to cooperate with human beings.
yes exactly. Nice William Blake avi btw.

Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to Endless Night

Back to what you said:
Its this stupid idealistic worldview where mans problem is just a lack of education.
It also goes hand in hand with philosophical positions like blank slate theory, meaning that all humans are born equal and then just "programmed" to be different.

Its retarded. Even in the bible it clearly states, when the Apostle Paul talks to the Hellenic philosophers, that mans problem is not education.
There is something really deeply fucked with most people and you cant fix that by making them read more books.

You can't reason with them, you can't explain this stuff. What works though is propaganda, fear, imagery.
I feel like part of why Christian churches began using this laughably simplistic concept of heaven and hell as actual places,
was only to keep normies in line.

The actual doctrines of the church never contained this. Heaven and Hell were not places. They didn't think that when you die, you wake up in a courtroom like its judge judy or smn and then God goes GUILTY MOTHAFOCKA
and a bunch of burly demon niggers poke you with tridents and rape you.

That's so dumb and philosophically minded people knew that.
Unfortunately they dug their own grave when people began critiquing this later without understanding it.
Hence the enlightenment happened and then everything went downhill from there.

There is an article on violence and morality in Eskimo culture before they made contact with western powers.
It is quite insightful.
It essentially says that they had no way to deal with criminality, as people would just fucking kill each other and trigger endless bloodbaths and feuds. So they developed this ridiculous culture of chronic virtue signalling and pretending to be happy at all times.
If someone was miserable, they would sometimes kill them, to avoid their misery triggering violence.

Psychopathic individuals often would dominate entire communities and could not be disposed of.
People had such low levels of trust that they would carry knifes everywhere, even when going to relatives.
One example they gave was how they would bathe together and everyone would hide a knife in his water bucket.

Also fascinating: They write that the only thing that kept this shitfuck from collapsing into total anarchy was this latent sense of divine justice that might await after death.

Maybe I can find the article and link it here.
Ok I found this:

Quotes:

In seeming paradox, individual murder was common, as was suicide; intergroup
violence, though less common, was not rare. Interfamilial feuding was endemic.

Although putatively leaderless and egalitarian, they suffered periodically from local
“bullies” who would simply dominate local areas, arrogating privileges, goods, and wives
to themselves.
While Eskimos tended t o be friendly, open, and smiling, they often stole
from visiting whaling ships and were always unsure how to interpret each other’s behavior
if it strayed from the norm.
The same was true of the local “bully,” who was an institution in many Eskimo
villages. The apparent paradox o f a village “bully” in a society o f conflict-avoiding
individualists can be explained if we realize that Eskimos with “bullying” tendencies were
surrounded by neighbors who had developed no formal adjudicative techniques for
handling such people. Because they did not believe in interfering with others, they had
only three options: submit, move away, or murder him

The Eskimo comes to
consider himself as the center o f the universe; others exist only insofar as they are
meaningful to him.

In fact, friendly and smiling appearances were so important that a sulking man was
regarded as dangerous and might be peremptorily killed by neighbors as a preventative
measure in case he should fly into a murderous rage. In more isolated communities, such
as those o f Diomede, and even at times in mainland villages, men still go armed into
homes where they fear the possibility of violence.

Bogojavlensky and Fuller (1973)
provide a striking illustration o f this for King Island, where they report that communal
activity such as sweat baths provokes such anxiety over potential assault that men hide
knives i n the pots o f cold water from which they splash their faces t o cool themselves. A
knife close a t hand not only provides security, but also symbolizes the terror of
unprovoked attack.

Only the threat of supernatural punishment by the angatqoq, from whom nothing
could be hidden, or the threat o f retaliation, limited the Eskimo’s acquisitive and

aggressive urges.

Anyway, too long a reply already. Have a good one.

Last edited:
What do you do all day?
thanks for replying! :feelsaww:
I rot online all day and waste time basically.
I am on welfare and live in the projects.
idk if your question was serious or not. I struggle with adhd and autism and shit.

I think with how tiktok has exposed the Blackpill to the masses I don’t think normies will fail to understand this. I think ignore the fucking old millennials on Reddit.

I think that Zoomers will fully acknowledge that we are genetic trash and mock us for looks in a large extent. They will literally have more reasons to make fun of us and will genuinely not sugar coat shit. I think this is the genuine brutal Blackpill that is starting to spring up.

How to be more productive.
I am not productive. It's 4am here and I have to do grocery shopping in like 3 hours.
I struggle with everything basically and am disabled, cant work. Im on welfare.
So i cant really give advice on being productive, because I am not.
I wish I was more productive though and often thing about ways to do it.
But I have found nothing that works.

yes exactly. Nice William Blake avi btw.

Back to what you said:
Its this stupid idealistic worldview where mans problem is just a lack of education.
It also goes hand in hand with philosophical positions like blank slate theory, meaning that all humans are born equal and then just "programmed" to be different.

Its retarded. Even in the bible it clearly states, when the Apostle Paul talks to the Hellenic philosophers, that mans problem is not education.
There is something really deeply fucked with most people and you cant fix that by making them read more books.

You can't reason with them, you can't explain this stuff. What works though is propaganda, fear, imagery.
I feel like part of why Christian churches began using this laughably simplistic concept of heaven and hell as actual places,
was only to keep normies in line.

The actual doctrines of the church never contained this. Heaven and Hell were not places. They didn't think that when you die, you wake up in a courtroom like its judge judy or smn and then God goes GUILTY MOTHAFOCKA
and a bunch of burly demon niggers poke you with tridents and rape you.

That's so dumb and philosophically minded people knew that.
Unfortunately they dug their own grave when people began critiquing this later without understanding it.
Hence the enlightenment happened and then everything went downhill from there.

There is an article on violence and morality in Eskimo culture before they made contact with western powers.
It is quite insightful.
It essentially says that they had no way to deal with criminality, as people would just fucking kill each other and trigger endless bloodbaths and feuds. So they developed this ridiculous culture of chronic virtue signalling and pretending to be happy at all times.
If someone was miserable, they would sometimes kill them, to avoid their misery triggering violence.

Psychopathic individuals often would dominate entire communities and could not be disposed of.
People had such low levels of trust that they would carry knifes everywhere, even when going to relatives.
One example they gave was how they would bathe together and everyone would hide a knife in his water bucket.

Also fascinating: They write that the only thing that kept this shitfuck from collapsing into total anarchy was this latent sense of divine justice that might await after death.

Maybe I can find the article and link it here.
Ok I found this:

Quotes:

Anyway, too long a reply already. Have a good one.
I appreciate that, but I think you give Christianity too much credit.

They 100% believed “if you don’t commit sin, big mean sky king will throw you in royal dungeon chamber where hairy ogres poke you with forks”. I think a lot of the “it’s symbolic / it’s a state of being” ideas emerged in the Renaissance with a rediscovery of Ancient Greek and Roman sources / conceptions of the cyclical nature of life, apotheosis, reincarnation, etc. It was really the Catholic Churches attempt to compete with growing popular ideas of Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the earliest iterations of Masonry, even arguably Goetia.

More cynically, it also became more mainstream as a reaction to Greek Orthodox incorporation of those ideas, who really only incorporated those ideas as a means to establish philosophical superiority over the West. It’s around the time of the Renaissance that Catholic Monasticism like the Carmelites began reflecting Hesychast Monasticism

While sure, those sources always existed in the background, most never understood it as something compatible with / an alternative to Catholicism.

One only has to read the Dialogues of Saint Gregory the Great. Very blunt and Catholic worldview with hell being literally below the earth and demons who sometimes escape it to possess / tempt people. And this was a Pope.

Last edited:
They 100% believed “if you don’t commit sin, big mean sky king will throw you in royal dungeon chamber where hairy ogres poke you with forks”. I think a lot of the “it’s symbolic / it’s a state of being” ideas emerged in the Renaissance with a rediscovery of Ancient Greek and Roman sources / conceptions of the cyclical nature of life, apotheosis, reincarnation, etc. It was really the Catholic Churches attempt to compete with growing popular ideas of Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the earliest iterations of Masonry, even arguably Goetia.
That vision of Hell isn't biblical, it was a folk tradition that arose and evolved over time

Many popular 'Christian' ideas aren't doctrinal or biblical per se, often they derived from popular superstition or were popularized from sources like Milton's Paradise Lost or Dante's Inferno

Last edited:
Mistake, just look at what happened to Galileo, he would have died if not for having friends in high places and even then he was still punished.
Typical fucking normies I fucking hate that shit so fucking much, fucking retarded animals.

You did a great job explaining where the whole "entitled" meme comes from because I have always found it utterly ridiculous, I am aware as manlet most women will not want me so I am not entitled to a top stacy and I am happy with that but the problem is due to hypergamy I am completely sexless.
Great job explaining how normies view information and messages as some sort of weapon or something rather than to just collectively reach the truth, all this shit is just biologically in us to survive, those who sought the truth usually died, Galileo being an exception.

Should be thrown into must read.

one of the highest IQ things that i ever read on the Internet. it made me really ashamed of being one of these 'dummies' incels and keeping wasting my intellectual abilities. that was really enlightening and inspiring.

1. Because Normies don't experience the same perceived injustices or lack of success in romantic relationships, that's why they are unable to comprehend the hopelessness that incels feel.

2. Inkwells who haven’t accepted the blackpill are still holding onto hope to ascend.

iu

iu

This I keep fucking saying to not bother black pilling normies, and to NEVER reveal your power level.

Last edited:
That vision of Hell isn't biblical, it was a folk tradition that arose and evolved over time

Many popular 'Christian' ideas aren't doctrinal or biblical per se, often they derived from popular superstition or were popularized from sources like Milton's Paradise Lost or Dante's Inferno

It kind of is Biblical.

The actual “Biblical” version of Hell has origins in the Book of Enoch cosmology. Basically the Apostles believed that when souls die they would enter “Sheol” or the underworld (a land of shades and death), but that when the world comes to an end, all the souls would be called to give an account for their deeds and those who fell short would be sentenced by The Ancient of Days / Christ to be burned forever in a lake of fire.

This has origins in the Book of Enoch and seems to be somewhat hinted at in Daniel. In the Book of Enoch, the “fall of the angels” is described as Samyaza (Satan), Azazel, and various angels agreeing to teach mankind magic, art, warfare, music, and fashion, while taking women as their wives. This caused God to flood the Earth. As punishment, they are chained in the underworld where they are told that at the end of all things they will be burned forever in a lake of fire.

Over time, especially due to the fact that Sheol was translated into Greek as “Hades” and the two were equivocated between Jewish and Greek mythology, and in Greek mythology Tartarus was described in as a place of fire deep within Hades (which seems to be the lake of fire in the New Testament, Tartarus), and confusion as to how the Resurrection worked (Are the Apostles in Sheol right now or are they in Heaven? After all, the Bodily Resurrection hasn’t happened), plus the doctrine of the particular judgment (if we are dead in Sheol, will we even be able to experience that? Would we just be unconscious until the Great Judgment happens? The Catholics answered “yes”), Sheol and the Lake of Fire were equivocated.

Regardless, Jesus describes eternal burning with his parable of the wheat of the Schaff and talks about Hell all the time, being a place of “wailing and gnashing of teeth”. The Apocalypse of John talks about the eternal lake of fire, and Paul does so in Romans 1-2.

Last edited:
Women and Normies interpretation of reality breaks down to self benefit.
This is extremely apparent when you have spend any considerable amount of times around normies. It's genuinely uncanny to see it in action.
I also despised this. Normies do this WITH EVERYTHING. They have 0 "inlevingsvermogen" (empathy) in any and every piece of analysis they bring forth. Reality has long been wraped before the information they precieve has reached their cerebral cortex.

The light of truth has totally changed shape, because it is filtered trough all the filters you mentioned in your thread.
They only care because right now, virtue signalling about this distant conflict benefits them.
Exactly this.
Worldviews.
Prof Profgampo GIF by Stophouse Music Group

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This is a hypercope.

I must admit I also was one of the people that did this "end of history" bs when it comes to the blackpill.

Incels here need to realise that there's a lot more out there than "water is wet, foids bad, chad bad, normie bad"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your post truly is a treat for the brain. It tickles a spot in me that hasn't been touched for a long time. Mods should get lashes for bring about an intellectual dark age by banning you for 7 months.

Keep on making these gems brother!

IT is basically quintessential of the normie mindset against the blackpill. It's always moral fagging about some post about a GrAY saying he wants to go ER, but they never screenshot anything in the must read section.

How can that be? It's almost as if
It has nothing to do with the blackpill

Haven't read the thread yet. Will do later today. For now though, this seems like it will probably be relevant as part of my response anyways.

Did you ever successfully blackpill someone ? If so how did you do it ? Unfortunately blackpilling my friend didn't work because he is a hardcore bluepilled coper
Yes, 2 people in fact. My therapist and an older female aquaintance.
I slowly prepared my threapist that I wanted to talk about some taboo and difficult topics, and I mean over months I slowly talked about it, explained that I felt like a non-believer in one of the theocracy of old and so on.

Then i prepared an entire folder with studies, data, graphs, etc. I booked a double session and started very far from the core topic. I think I started with pitbuls -> more violent than any other dog breed because they were bred for fighting -> why do you think that is? maybe because of genes, right?
then the same thing with "why are men always and everywhere more violent more represented amongst violent criminals compared to women?". maybe also genes?
So you accept that maybe genes have an influence on how violent people are? ok, here are some black crime stats.

And then I had some stats prepared to counter all the typical excuses, like blacks from rich families are more violent than poor whites, same with education and anthing else.

So I blackpilled him on race realism first, not sure if he accepts it all but he doesn't argue with me and generally respects me and my opinion, as far as I can tell, and he at least admitted that he thought my ideas to be very plausible.

Incel / dating stats were way easier compared to that.
Admitting that I was a KHHV was the most difficult part about that tbh, and he said "Ah, I already could kind of guess that" afterwards.

With the woman it went similarly, though I had way more stats in my folder by then and also had ordered them such that they formed a kind of story arc. every sheet of paper has data that leads you to ask a question that the next sheet answers, though you then get a new question and so on.

Autism came in handy for this.

I go to a therapist and explain to him in my own words in a way that a normie can understand that the situation I find myself in is part of a collective problem, I explain to him that due to technologies and social media people are more isolated than ever and I am not the only one in this situation;

His stupid answer is the same one that 99% of psychologists will give you: that I am sick and that the problem is mine and not the system's.

No stupid, it's not just my problem, the vast majority of the male population is fucking depressed, alone and isolated.

I can't just give him my most radical and profound opinions because the son of a bitch is going to end up giving me psychiatric pills or worse.

What I see is that they are simply blinded to collective problems and try to put all the responsibility and blame on the individual, of course this is due to the nature of their work: They are psychologists and not politicians, they cannot offer a collective solution to a collective problem

If anyone reading this is in the same situation as me, I have this to tell them: It's not your fault, this shitty system is against us and the solution is collective, not individual.
Did you have data and studies preperared? Did you slowly ease him into it, starting by warning him that you wanted to talk about something controversial and asking him to keep an open mind and not just mindlessly give you the first feedback that came to his mind?
It worked for me. As in, I have convinced multiple normie working class adults both of race realism and blackpill ideas irl. The difference between "I have read a study" and "Here is the study, you see the graph here? Ok, that's how men rate women, pretty much a perfect normal distribution. Now, here is how women rate men:" Is rather large. People won't say they don't believe you out loud because normies are conflict-averse fawns, but if you don't have the data on you, they do indeed not actually think it is real.

Not sure if that is gonna make a difference to an American though, have heared only the worse about therapists from the states, mentally ill shithole.

If you don't convince your therapists you won't be able to open up to him and all the hours will be useless. I would rather switch to another therapist if possible than stay with one too stupid to see the truth behind blackpill ideas.

Yes, I also heard that American psychiatry is totally screwed.
That's something special when you can talk to your psychiatrist about your incel existence and he can understand it too.
I also live in Germany.
I might just have been extremly lucky. Btw it's my therapist, not psychiatrist, psychiatrist are the ones perscribing all the risky medication and they have a very surface level picture of you, I see that one like once every 2 months and she knows very little about me.

Things going as well with my therapist as they did also I think (maybe arrogantly so) had to do with me being a high IQ autist and approaching the whole thing very seriously:

a) I waited till he got to know me as an extremly rational autist capable of cognitive decoupling on even very traumatic topics. Think it was 5 months into therapy I started talking about difficult topics like Incels.
b) Brought a whole folder with printed out studies, quotes, surveys, etc. to the session. I would basically only show provable facts for a bit while being conservative with how I interpreted them and slowly get to the punch line. Also intermixxed some more funny / entertaining elements like the old tinder experiments to keep him interested.
c) Got a 2 hour session and still was mostly done showing how men are innately "poor" on the dating market, dating apps make the competition global, what women care about seems to be mostly hard to fake signals of genetic fitness, race differences in attraction, dark triad stuff and then slowly started talking about how miserable many young men were and what was going on in incel circles. Obviously no slurs + no losing control and getting emotional.
d)
In later sessions we talked about more and more stuff and after he had learned that I could be relied on to be reasonable and could back up my claims I started getting to more subjective stuff, how much pain it was causing me both being alone and also seeing other men abandoned like this in a society proclaiming to prioritize fairness and equality, etc. It basically went more easily from there, with him just trusting me and being understanding and us talking about possible solutions like prostituion or trying specific type of dating apps for autists and all that he could think off. I told him how humiliating dating apps would be for me but I also didn't want to appear uncooperative and one more bad experience wasn't gonna change much anyways.

I have another plan laid out if I ever need to convince someone of race realism:
1. show pitbull / dog stats about how 2 breeds dominate all dog attacks on humans ->
2. show stats about how men are 95% of shot by cop victims & dominate violent crime stats in every country ever all throughout time -> people intuitvely know that these dog breeds and men are more violent innately, which means they already subconciously accept the possibility of genes affecting aggression, and then I would start with ->
3. showing stats about how blacks are more violent (without yet mentioning my proposed explanation), I would preemptively counter all the excuses usually made by ->
4. showing stats about how rich blacks more violent than poor whites, high IQ blacks more violent than low IQ whites, etc. ->
5. at some point comes the stat that compares blacks in USA with all the blacks around the world in differend countries and shows they fit right in in terms of crimes commited with blacks in 3rd world countries, from which follows ->
6. that any enviormental explanation proposes blacks have as bad an enviorment in a first world country (USA) as in the thrid world countries around the world.

Well, this got a bit longer than intended, but I think you can see I invested quite a bit of effort into making my chances at success as high as possible. I enjoyed it as well, since I could finally use all the studies and graphs and arguments my autistic ass had collected all throughout my time online.

When I first talked to my theraphist about some of the more painful humiliations I went through in my younger years I had arranged with him that he would let me drink away my hesitation and insecurity so I could open up. Worked pretty well, can recommend. Though I'm not sure how many therapists are gonna be on board with something like that.

Other than that I drink like once every 2 weeks, often when I wanna watch an new anime or play a new game. Alcohol puts my internal critic to sleep and makes even mediocre entertainment very enjoyable.

Last edited:
This is extremely apparent when you have spend any considerable amount of times around normies. It's genuinely uncanny to see it in action.
Yeah, and this forum is great to not be gaslit and be reminded of these truths that may slip your mind without it being drummed into your mind enough. I am aware of it more because of this forum and it is uncanny to see.
banning you for 7 months.
@GeckoBus why were you banned for 7 months? I saw in one of his must read posts he was banned at the time and people in the replies were calling for his unban.
IT is basically quintessential of the normie mindset against the blackpill. It's always moral fagging about some post about a GrAY saying he wants to go ER, but they never screenshot anything in the must read section.
Gecko makes a good point above that since they will never understand that it is better for bluepill and blackpill to not interact with each other and I think he is right, most us do not interact with them at all but yet even when we do that they still make stuff like IncelTears that gets 100s of thousands of redditors joining the subreddit and screenshotting our stuff, sadly they never do share from the must read section, I would love to see them read it haha, even if they did though it would just be a bunch of strawmanning and name calling once faced with the undeniable truth.
Haven't read the thread yet. Will do later today.
I do the same thing with good long threads, leave them to read later with my undivided attention. :feelscomfy:

i mean from their perspective its very hostile.
As you say, from their perspective, a might-is-right | victim-vs-oppressor perspective, they feel like you are assaulting them.
Like you are making a case for why they should give up and rope.

But this is pure projection. None of what the blackpill says tells you do anything. They project that
1. if the blackpill is true
2. then I should do xyz (give up, rope, stop chasing women etc...)

Point two doesnt follow from point one. It's doesn't follow in-sequence, its a non-sequitor.

"If blackpill true | then I ought to act a certain way"

doesnt make sense.

It's interesting because it shows what their actual worldview is. It shows you exactly what they think is right and wrong.
It shows you which actions they think are correct, when faced with certain observation.
By exploring their biases, we can reconstruct their inner life.

Once you start thinking like this, on the worldview level, asking what peoples starting assumptions, their values etc...
it opens a whole world of thinking for you.

Anyway, thx for your reply and sorry for ramble, this is just a very interesting topic for me.
Would you argue that beliefs can be "will to power"? If you believe going to the gym is beneficial you won't want other worldviews that could decrease your performance in the gym (as in if you're conflicted you may not work as hard). If you believe money is beneficial then any data saying that moneymaxxing is cope for relationships will fall on deaf ears as that information could make one less productive in making money. There is a mental aspect to excelling in certain areas and if you have conflicting information you might not perform as well.

I think with how tiktok has exposed the Blackpill to the masses I don’t think normies will fail to understand this. I think ignore the fucking old millennials on Reddit.

I think that Zoomers will fully acknowledge that we are genetic trash and mock us for looks in a large extent. They will literally have more reasons to make fun of us and will genuinely not sugar coat shit. I think this is the genuine brutal Blackpill that is starting to spring up.
That may be somewhat bad for us, but the spread of the Black pill is overall a good thing, as it will make people more aware of the true nature of women.
Redpill already entered the mainstream with the likes of Andrew Tate and others, and even if the whole "game" thing is bullshit, at least its an worldview that is critical of females (which is why they utterly hate anyone who is redpilled), and which will naturally progress into the Blackpill.

I hope the future generations of men, small as they will be due to declining birth rates, become fully Blackpilled, and then hopefully take action to deal with this nightmare one way (ultra-realistic sex bots with advanced AI with an affordable price) or another (removing women's rights, subjugating them under male authority and redistributing them among men).

You did a great job explaining where the whole "entitled" meme comes from because I have always found it utterly ridiculous, I am aware as manlet most women will not want me so I am not entitled to a top stacy and I am happy with that but the problem is due to hypergamy I am completely sexless.
I fucking hate the word "entitled", because its either a strawman (incels dont demand Stacy, we want our looksmatch) or its something that the person IS entitled to get (foids in a relationship/marriage DON'T have the right to remove sex from their partners if they want to remain in a relationship)

What impairment ails you most of all?
@Orzmund

My inability to be productive + sensory stuff. Like I struggle going outside. I get overwhelmed by everything until I have mental breakdown and stuff.

Mistake, just look at what happened to Galileo, he would have died if not for having friends in high places and even then he was still punished.

Typical fucking normies I fucking hate that shit so fucking much, fucking retarded animals.

Great job explaining how normies view information and messages as some sort of weapon or something rather than to just collectively reach the truth, all this shit is just biologically in us to survive, those who sought the truth usually died, Galileo being an exception.

Should be thrown into must read.
@RegularManlet

Thanks for the reply! :feelsaww:
Yes, people have a hard time caring about things that they don't see as self-beneficial..
However, this is simply an issue of limited perspective. Every piece of info can become self-beneficial if you just think about it creatively.
For example going "I like icecream" sounds harmless. But if you think about why you do, you can easily end up in crazy places, like about problems with nutrition science and how in turn, that's is influenced by political interest groups and so on.

But to a normie this seems like ridiculous overthinking - self-benefit has to be kind of immediate for them too. It can't be too far out there.

one of the highest IQ things that i ever read on the Internet. it made me really ashamed of being one of these 'dummies' incels and keeping wasting my intellectual abilities. that was really enlightening and inspiring.
@67InchesSubhuman

First off, thanks for replying, I appreciate it. :feelsokman:
Don't be ashamed. Just keep learning, never dismiss anything out of hand. Always be open to the possibility that even things you absolutely disagree with can be true, or at least contain some truths.
The blackpill can be a great spring board to learn about pretty much anything.

iu

iu

This I keep fucking saying to not bother black pilling normies, and to NEVER reveal your power level.
@GeckoBus

man-gentlemen.gif
@based_meme

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Thx for the support, I fuck with the love! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I also despised this. Normies do this WITH EVERYTHING. They have 0 "inlevingsvermogen" (empathy) in any and every piece of analysis they bring forth. Reality has long been wraped before the information they precieve has reached their cerebral cortex.

The light of truth has totally changed shape, because it is filtered trough all the filters you mentioned in your thread.

Exactly this.

Prof Profgampo GIF by Stophouse Music Group

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I must admit I also was one of the people that did this "end of history" bs when it comes to the blackpill.

Incels here need to realise that there's a lot more out there than "water is wet, foids bad, chad bad, normie bad"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your post truly is a treat for the brain. It tickles a spot in me that hasn't been touched for a long time. Mods should get lashes for bring about an intellectual dark age by banning you for 7 months.

Keep on making these gems brother!

How can that be? It's almost as if
@Mortis

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: Giga IQ observation about how they never screencap must read JFL. That didn't occur to me.
Would've added it to my post 100% if I had realized it.

And yeah, its super frustrating to talk to Normies because everything becomes competitive. They don't ask "what is he saying" but "why is he saying it?" and they start with thinking you are trying to manipulate them or mog them. And then they start dropping big words or get miffed in order to counter you or something. Its annoying af, you cant just have a neutral conversation with them.

Haven't read the thread yet. Will do later today. For now though, this seems like it will probably be relevant as part of my response anyways.
@OutcompetedByRoomba

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: JEEZ LOUISE
thats high effort proseltyzting WOW!

I would never do that IRL, I would fear for my fucking life!

I fucking hate the word "entitled", because its either a strawman (incels dont demand Stacy, we want our looksmatch) or its something that the person IS entitled to get (foids in a relationship/marriage DON'T have the right to remove sex from their partners if they want to remain in a relationship)
Yeah I hate it when I see it too it is always an illegitimate argument that does nothing. As a manlet I know logically I should not expect a stacy, I do not even really care about that I just want a nice becky that likes me and is not a complete degenerate.

Besides in a way you are kind of "entitled" to things or you can have a reasonable expectation of things in life.
This is why stuff like a charter of humans rights and constitution exists.
A reasonable expectation when you walk outside for it to be clean and for people to not bother you.
Given that there is an almost equal ratio of men and women everywhere in the world I reasonably expect to find SOMEONE? Anyone?

Yeah, and this forum is great to not be gaslit and be reminded of these truths that may slip your mind without it being drummed into your mind enough. I am aware of it more because of this forum and it is uncanny to see.

@GeckoBus why were you banned for 7 months? I saw in one of his must read posts he was banned at the time and people in the replies were calling for his unban.

Gecko makes a good point above that since they will never understand that it is better for bluepill and blackpill to not interact with each other and I think he is right, most us do not interact with them at all but yet even when we do that they still make stuff like IncelTears that gets 100s of thousands of redditors joining the subreddit and screenshotting our stuff, sadly they never do share from the must read section, I would love to see them read it haha, even if they did though it would just be a bunch of strawmanning and name calling once faced with the undeniable truth.

I do the same thing with good long threads, leave them to read later with my undivided attention. :feelscomfy:
@RegularManlet

Thx for reply! :feelsokman:

1. I got banned for shit posting gay shit. People thought I fucked my brother in the ass. They also took my shitposts in the sewers serious.
This one for example:

2. I got unbanned, permabanned, hardbanned, like 3x over. Eventually mods had enough and put me on timeout

@RegularManlet

Thx for reply! :feelsokman:

1. I got banned for shit posting gay shit. People thought I fucked my brother in the ass. They also took my shitposts in the sewers serious.
This one for example:

2. I got unbanned, permabanned, hardbanned, like 3x over. Eventually mods had enough and put me on timeout
Lol oh I see, I know faggotry is faggotry but i dont see why you should be banned for a sewers post like that, especially since you make quality posts, balances out the trolling to me, especially since its in sewers, I dont even click on the sewers anyway.

Would you argue that beliefs can be "will to power"? If you believe going to the gym is beneficial you won't want other worldviews that could decrease your performance in the gym (as in if you're conflicted you may not work as hard). If you believe money is beneficial then any data saying that moneymaxxing is cope for relationships will fall on deaf ears as that information could make one less productive in making money. There is a mental aspect to excelling in certain areas and if you have conflicting information you might not perform as well.
@telamon

First off, I fuck wit de love crew :)
now, to your post.

Yes, Optimism and performance are tightly interwoven. Professional organizations like the military knows this, hence we find quotes in their publications like this:
POSITIVE EMOTIONS
9-40. Positive emotions include feeling enthusiastic, active, and alert. They include optimism, a sense of
humor (ability to find humor under stress or when challenged), hope, and flexibility about change.

Positive emotions can impact overall health and wellness, rate, and completeness of recovery from injury and the
sustainment of abilities during a setback. Feelings that are typically pleasant and energizing for a person are
considered positive affect—the term used to describe how a person feels and how those feelings are
expressed.

In a general sense, Soldiers tend to experience more positive affect than negative affect. They feel
enthusiastic, active, and alert. They have high levels of vitality and approach their daily tasks with vigor.
Soldiers are proficient at generating positive emotions.
The most frequently occurring positive emotions are love, joy, gratitude, serenity, interest, hope, pride, amusement, inspiration, and awe.

Optimism is essential in warfare and survival. Another word commonly used for hope and optimism in the military is - "Moral."
If the "Moral" is bad, the troops will fail in their mission or, worst case scenario, rout.

The army puts huge emphasis on providing boosts of "optimism" to its soldiers to maintain optimal performance.
Examples of this

1. On aircraft carriers and in submarines, they put grocery stores. This may sound retarded.
But think about it, it makes sense. People want to go shopping, feel normal. They dont want to live in some technical nightmare environment,
surrounded by high tech without any humanity.
So the military makes sure to provide outlets like this for them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cTCwezCQM

2. In Vietnam, the Army had this huge project where they sent cakes to all the soldiers
Vung Tau, Vietnam. 1967-12. Of the hundreds of gifts which poured into Vietnam for Australian soldiers, this 100lb Christmas cake probably aroused most interest among soldiers of 8th Field Ambulance at the 1st Australian Logistic Support Group (1ALSG) base.

This was a logistical nightmare because that shit just melted in SEA. But they still did it, thats how much they valued the morale of the troops.
Many other things like this were done.

3. This is why the army spends millions developing retarded shit like "ready-to-eat pizza slices."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_sY-nJ179U

4. The Army also has a long tradition of sending comedians to the troops in foreign countries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqN5mXWHZM

My Point is just this: Optimism is ESSENTIAL for human performance. You can't perform when you don't think you have a chance to succeed. Somehow, somewhere in your mind you HAVE to believe that you have a chance to succeed, or you wouldn't do whatever you were doing.

So yeah, when people feel that you are trying to deprive them of hope and optimism, they perceive that as literally a gut punch.

Lol oh I see, I know faggotry is faggotry but i dont see why you should be banned for a sewers post like that, especially since you make quality posts, balances out the trolling to me, especially since its in sewers, I dont even click on the sewers anyway.
I also posted one in ID where I talked about how my parents made me share a bed with my brother through puberty.
It was retarded, I literally had to sleep in bed with another man for over 10 years.
And since both of us were in puberty, we would get boners and masturbate.
I never said I masturbated TO my brother or WITH my brother.

I said, because of the awkward situation, both of us ended up trying to fap in secret while sharing a bed.
But then ppl reported me saying HE WANTS TO FUCK HIS BROTHER
reading comprehension man

if you dont believe me go back in ban discussion where ppl posted screenshots of my actual post so you can see im not shitting you

Here is the actual screenshot of the post (mods deleted thread):

Screenshot 11

This is another one from sewers. Idk how anyone took this shit serious.

Geckobus gay

Last edited:
Hello. This is a based thread that I will be reading soon. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Hello. This is a based thread that I will be reading soon. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Thx! :feelsaww:
About to have some chumchum! :feelscomfy:

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: JEEZ LOUISE
thats high effort proseltyzting WOW!

I would never do that IRL, I would fear for my fucking life!
If we were assigned RPG classes I would be a preacher, or maybe a rabbi if the world setting had that :feelskek:

I think the danger of anything meaningfully inconveniencing me as a consequence of these missionary ambitions is relatively low. For one, I vet the people I try to share my views with. Additionally, what can they do?

One of the worst things which could realistically happen would be if my dialouge partner cuts the connection to me afterwards, which has happened once before. The very first time I tried to open someone's eyes to race realism.

It was a girl from my class, one who didn't completly hate me because I was intellectually more stimulating to talk to than most of the other people in our class. After I had quit school she came by like once every 2 years out of boredom I think, to boost her ego by comparing herself to me or maybe just out of curiosity what had. There was no romantic spark between us, nothing even close, it was more like she was doing volunteer work by taking care of a local mental case.

She had gone to university after finishing school (I quit school because the social isolation had worn me down after a decade and I simply couldn't keep going) and I suspect in there she had been infused with the at the time still more novel woke memeplex. While we were talking in person she was somewhat open to the perspective I was presenting her with.

I'm pretty good at finding an angle to sell ideas with. I had studied some data about blacks being pushed into med schools by lowering the standards. So, I was arguing that they were basically rinsed of their money, because while the standards for getting into the school were lowered for them, they also made up the majority of the people not finishing their education. So, I was presenting the favortism afforded to blacks as a ploy against them, which meant it was actually a woke-friendly observation.

I didn't know at the time that this girl / young woman had been infected with the insanity of our time, but I'm highly neurotic and overly cautious by nature.

We talked about a lot of things, and much like during our school days, I think it was enjoyable for both of us. She enjoyed getting to hear some interesting ideas, I enjoyed having someone to share them with. Race realism was not explicitly the focus, it was one topic amongst many.

Anyways, after we had parted ways again, she stayed in contact for a bit, but after going back to university (and talking about me with her fellow students and maybe even professors, I suspect) her tone changed, and she started becoming openly hostile. In the end we had a falling out and stopped talking to or seeing each other completly.

Since then I have gotten a lot more practised and more convincing in sharing my ideas, or I at least hope so.

Maybe if I was living in the USA or working for some company concerned with its public image, I might worry more. But as things stand right now, I think holding back out of some extremly vague long-term concerns would keep me isolated and bored and frustrated. If you never share what you think with others, no one ever interacts with your real self in a meaningful way. I prefer risking rejection over that by now.

High IQ post. Had just a cursory look over it. Will be reading it soon in the night.