Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm not pretty enough to have that kind of love"

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Cumskin Becky claims to have a life more tragic than that of any balding Indian janitor, do we believe her? :lul:

She is consciously humblebragging and being melodramatic over something that is obviously not actually a problem

This is like the foid equivalent of "These are my problems dating as a 6'5 guy... I always envied the Romantic Guy"

Cumskin Becky claims to have a life more tragic than that of any balding Indian janitor, do we believe her? :lul:

I hope she gets culturally enriched in overwatch 2.

Fucking shit

She is consciously humblebragging and being melodramatic over something that is obviously not actually a problem
This. She knows she's going to be flooded with simps and hot guys.

She’s lipsynching to some scene from a movie or show. This is what aspiring actors and actresses do on TikTok now to get discovered by talent scouts. It’s not her actually talking about herself

She's farming simps by humble bragging. It's a common practice in dating apps as well.
I bet the comment sections of her videos are full of betas begging to solve her """"problems""". Meanwhile, she is secretly having tons of sex with Chad.

Good lord it's upsetting when they make light of our plight

Have you realized she’s not actually talking yet and just lipsynching to some zoomer meme?