Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm not that much of a sexual person, honey". Meanwhile with Chad:

She’s probably talking about me :chad:

:feelswhat:

In 5 years she'll tell her betabux "I never liked sex and was raped every time I had it, so now having sex brings back bad memories, teehee".

In 5 years she'll tell her betabux "I never liked sex and was raped every time I had it, so now having sex brings back bad memories, teehee".

Precognition Enabling IQ

this but unironically.

Sounds like a pre op tranny fag LARPing as a female tbh.

The guy who is referring is me:feelzez:

She won't want her beta husband to desecrate her vagina and the chad's sperm left overs in it with his beta meat stick.

There's a reason why people say "Chad Always Wins".

There was never any hope for lower level lifeforms to begin with. See you boys in the void. :feelsclown:

@Fearofeight @mNFwTJ3wz9 @SchrodingersDick @dirtykombatcel @Hate_my_life @Snowstormhigh @VincentVanCock @foidologist @slavcel11

It reminds me of this blackpill comic.
Redpillcomics44

@Fearofeight @mNFwTJ3wz9 @SchrodingersDick @dirtykombatcel @Hate_my_life @Snowstormhigh @VincentVanCock @foidologist @slavcel11

It reminds me of this blackpill comic.View attachment 367006
Yeah that's exactly it, she suddenly turns "not sexual" when its her husband we're talking about.

Yeah that's exactly it, she suddenly turns "not sexual" when its her husband we're talking about.
Only bluepilled cucks are dumb enough to fall for that thankfully.
That's one of the first blackpill memes I remember seeing
It was one of the first I saw too, but it's also one of the best imo.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: at the beta, but
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: at the foid and
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: at myself

You know it.

It reminds me of this blackpill comic.View attachment 367006

We're then told we're not entitled to this whilst others are AND we have to be silent as well.

Sounds like a pre op tranny fag LARPing as a female tbh.
Yeah I do get that kinda vibe...Women do worship Chad obviously but I just can't see a normal woman logging onto fucking reddit to post this kind of shit.

It's from reddit so it's a LARP, but no doubt these things happen in real life.

We're then told we're not entitled to this whilst others are AND we have to be silent as well.
Good thing there's still uncucked men left who refuse to stay quiet about this stuff, and expose their whoredom. If we're not entitled to sex with our looksmatches then they're not entitled to nonchad mens' tax money.

Asexual for betabuxx

Sexual for Henry Cavill

Good thing there's still uncucked men left who refuse to stay quiet about this stuff, and expose their whoredom. If we're not entitled to sex with our looksmatches then they're not entitled to nonchad mens' tax money.

Most basest thing I've read.

Hella based

Must be real nice to be in a no strings attached sexual relationship with a bitch that worships your cock.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Women shouldn't be entitled to chad