Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm obsessed with completing Fallout New Vegas without dying once on very hard difficulty in hardcore mode with a combat-based build

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I did this once, but I was a high speech high barter businessman. Every single time I try a combat-based build, I fucking die somewhere eventually.

It's over for couriercels.

FNV is my all-time favorite game, but once you already know the scenario it's hard to play it again

Sounds fun. Do you run high endurance because that's mandatory for a no death run.

That's odd. Anyway I can give you a few tips.

Sniping is OP so a rifle with an optic is a must have. Early in the game you can get hunting rifle which will do but get the anti material rifle with explosive rounds from gun runners asap it's the most powerful weapon in the game.

You can find a unique grenade machine gun in dead wind cavern, it's really OP. Don't go there without a ton of stealth boys and an anti material rifle, you'll see why lol.

When you crate a character make sure you put 8-9 on intelligence and luck those are the most important stats. Don't put 10 on any special stats because you can buy extra points from doctor usanagi also don't bother with charisma it's useless.

Get the Skilled trait. You gain +5 to all skills but you gain 10% less exp which isn't a big deal.

Get Educated perk when you reach level 4, it's a must have because you get two more skills points with each level.

Gauss rifle is good for knocking out deathclaws and other types of powerful enemies so you can finish them off easily, but with an anti tank rifle you can one shot every enemy in the head with a sneak attack so it's up to you.

Just be smart with your perks don't waste them on useless shit like lead belly or here and now.

Reminds me of one very enjoyable longplay im watching from time to time:

I wish i could kill everyone around for days and days with no consequences.... not even caring about who they are, what they want.... Just irrationally killing everyone just because they are alive :feelsohh:

I did this once, but I was a high speech high barter businessman. Every single time I try a combat-based build, I fucking die somewhere eventually.

It's over for couriercels.
Lmao, invest points in endurance, strength and survival, explosives too.