Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i’m obsessed with these noodle toilets, mang

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
my nigger penis aches to even touch one, mang.
too bad we’re like covid to them, something to avoid at all costs
just seethe and die

fucking couldn’t be more over with niggers seeking noodles

I want a cute skinny thicc noodlewhore worshipping my cock. Imagine her trying her best to please you, then you ask her "Is my cock too big for you?" and she nods up and down and says "Mm-hmm!":feelsohh::ahegao:.

brutal

a black male lusting after noodlewhores is like an indian male lusting after white foids. both of them are setting themselves up for failure because the data indicates that both white foids and noodlewhores strongly discriminate against those two races of men.

No Noodle Wants A Nigger , It's Over For You

No Noodle Wants A Nigger , It's Over For You

indeed over. it's a wrap at the thought of a nigger who wants a noodle. even the rice men at my work even hate me

brutal

a black male lusting after noodlewhores is like an indian male lusting after white foids. both of them are setting themselves up for failure because the data indicates that both white foids and noodlewhores strongly discriminate against those two races of men.

brutal over

indeed over. it's a wrap at the thought of a nigger who wants a noodle. even the rice men at my work even hate me
It Was Over Before It Began For You , Not Even Jungle Gooks Who Are Dark Skinned , Want Niggers

It Was Over Before It Began For You , Not Even Jungle Gooks Who Are Dark Skinned , Want Niggers
hope african nations team up and use violence to teach them a lesson

over

hope african nations team up and use violence to teach them a lesson
The Chinese And The Koreans Beat Niggers In The Streets And The Japanese Never Let Any Niggers In , You Are A Delusional Nigger

Ooga booga chimp want rice coon

The Chinese And The Koreans Beat Niggers In The Streets
ok this is a cope. have you seen the countless videos of niggers TKOing noodles?

over

I think that video is staged with the nigger. while the reactions are accurate, I think they are paid to act together.

over
Yeah The Nigger Is A Paid Actor While The Mother's Reaction Is Real , She Probably Toned It Down Since She Was Filmed , In Reality She Would Call Him A Black Demon And Leave Instantly

I think that video is staged with the nigger. while the reactions are accurate, I think they are paid to act together.
And In The Comments There A Lot Of Koreans Saying That They Will Never Let Their Sons Or Daughters Date An Ape

And In The Comments There A Lot Of Koreans Saying That They Will Never Let Their Sons Or Daughters Date An Ape
slay them all

fuck these asians, mang. make me so damn angry and sad
so fucking over

Just watch the video and then pretend you predicted it theory.

It's An Experiment You Retarded Nigger , The Nigger Is A Paid Actor And The Mother Hates Niggers
Yes, I Just Saw The Video After Commenting, Retarded Nigger.

Keep coping chinks are low t asf the average chink is like 5’5 and skinnyfat they ain’t doing anything to your average black dude.

You chinese, japanese and korean gooks aren’t even respectable people. Just filthy scum race that everyone hates

The only ones i respect are hazaras and mongols the rest of u are just dog eating subhumans and can go die.
East Asians Especially The Koreans Are Far Taller Than You Retarded Nigger Think , Korean Men Are On Average 176CM Tall And A Lot Of East Asian Men Aren't "Skinnyfat" A Lot Of Them Are Muscular , Also I Am An Austrian Not An East Asian And You Are A Filthy Fucking Nigger

The average korean chink is 176?

Wow thats very tall!!!!!! Omg 176 such mogger height kek

You retarded chinks never cease to amaze me

Why don’t you eat some bat chink boi
I Am Not A Korean , I Am An Austrian You Filthy Fucking Nigger

Nigga you’re cringe asf you black monkey i am black myself but i hate niggers like you go rope you filthy nigger i hope you and your family gets hanged by some based kkkcels jfl.

I wish you every missfortune in life nigger faggot.
want to arrange something in real life? Ill fucking mop your ass nigger

would be fucking over for you, Chico. :feelskek:

my nigger penis aches to even touch one, mang.
too bad we’re like covid to them, something to avoid at all costs
just seethe and die

fucking couldn’t be more over with niggers seeking noodles
My chinko pp aches for slutinas & whitoids, mang :smonk: