Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm one of the ugliest users here

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
Everyone here wants blonde JB stacy only even if they're indians. This clearly means that even a fantasy of having consensual sex with a goddess is natural to them. They clearly have the self confidence to have standards because when they look in the mirror they see a Htrik Roshan lookalike who is only incel because racepill. I know my place and would even date a 2 psl pajeeta whose nipples are so brown they remind me of poo while im sucking them. I have become so desensitized to the fantasy of blonde stacies I have replaced it with me getting tortured by an ugly foid. I just wish I could be a indian .is volcel instead of the filthy incel I am.

I just want a socially awkward poor mexican virgin.

I want my looksmatch I know I’m too ugly for anything else

Such nonsense mental gymnastics.

it is for indians cause the blackpill might gaslight them into going for their indian looksmatch instead of the blonde stacy they deserve

Such nonsense mental gymnastics.
there is an element of truth aside all the trolling, people here genuinely have hope whereas i developed crippling ED because even 3 psl foids are too far above me

I just want a socially awkward poor mexican virgin.
-mexican
-virgin

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I'm the ugliest here. I'm so ugly that even a Ferrari couldn'
t save me

No I'm the ugliest here

Everyone here wants blonde JB stacy only even if they're indians. This clearly means that even a fantasy of having consensual sex with a goddess is natural to them. They clearly have the self confidence to have standards because when they look in the mirror they see a Htrik Roshan lookalike who is only incel because racepill. I know my place and would even date a 2 psl pajeeta whose nipples are so brown they remind me of poo while im sucking them. I have become so desensitized to the fantasy of blonde stacies I have replaced it with me getting tortured by an ugly foid. I just wish I could be a indian .is volcel instead of the filthy incel I am.
Realistically what percentile would you consider your face to be?