Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm only attracted to 0.01% of men teehee!

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

Teeeheee! The 80/20 rule is no longer valid. It's 99.99/0.01 :feelswhat:. Hope she gets hit by a train. :society:

Whores will say these things and Inceltear faggots will still deny female nature.

good shit grAY

I’m 26, don’t have any social life to be frank, and I find only like 0.01% of men on dating apps attractive.
Imagine a man saying that he has no social life and that he wants 0.01% of women.

If you look at her post history, her last Chad bf abused her. I hope the next one curbstomps her skull until her greymatter is splattered all over the ground.

Imagine a man saying that he has no social life and that he wants 0.01% of women.
Foid hypergamy is getting out of hand, something has to be done asap. This bitch is probably a 5

If you look at her post history, her last Chad bf abused her. I hope the next one curbstomps her skull until her greymatter is splattered all over the ground.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck yeah, hope it happens as soon as possible

:incel: with impossibly high standards: Try lowering your standards, neckbeard! No wonder you can't get a girlfriend. Not ever woman has to look like a model. Beauty standards are so harsh for women. :soy:

:foidSoy: with impossibly high standards: YAASS, QUEEN! You deserve the best. Don't settle for less. :soy:

Sorry you're not entitled to the 0.01% sweetie

For foids all the good ones (chads) are taken

For men their just all taken.

Thats it plain and simple THEY'RE all taken.

A single femoid is a complete myth, a unicorn even, I have never met one irl.

For foids all the good ones (chads) are taken

For men their just all taken.

Thats it plain and simple THEY'RE all taken.

A single femoid is a complete myth, a unicorn even, I have never met one irl.

Even when they're single it means they're just behaving as even bigger sluts than their usual.

No Chad locked down at the moment? Fuck multiple Chads casually until catching another one.

Even when they're single it means they're just behaving as even bigger sluts than their usual.

No Chad locked down at the moment? Fuck multiple Chads casually until catching another one.
Exactly on the rare chance a foid is single, it's really an illusion as she is in a situationship or having casual sex and stuff she may as well not be single. A SINGLE WOMAN IS NOT A REAL THING

:incel: with impossibly high standards: Try lowering your standards, neckbeard! No wonder you can't get a girlfriend. Not ever woman has to look like a model. Beauty standards are so harsh for women. :soy:

:foidSoy: with impossibly high standards: YAASS, QUEEN! You deserve the best. Don't settle for less. :soy:

Teeeheee! The 80/20 rule is no longer valid. It's 99.99/0.01 :feelswhat:. Hope she gets hit by a train. :society:

Whores will say these things and Inceltear faggots will still deny female nature.

Fucking that cunt needs a good gang grape in her rotten vagina!

Good post brocel this fucking bitch is delusional i hope she gets gutted

Good luck with that, dearie. With that mindset, she'll be lonely until she's in her 50s and she'll wonder where all the good men are.

Either that, or she actually screws anything with a swinging dick, but doesn't want to look slutty.

TEE HEE :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I COULD BE WITH MOST MEN I WANTED. A LOT OF GOOD MAN WHO JUST WANT TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE

BUT IM ONLY ATTRACTED TO THE ULTRA GIGA CHAD

TEE HEE, IM SO LONELY :foidSoy::foidSoy:

TEE HEE, IM ONLY ATTRACTED TO 0.001% OF MEN :foidSoy::foidSoy:

DATING IS SOOO HARD TEE HEE :foidSoy::foidSoy:

TEE HEE :foidSoy::foidSoy:

DATING IS SO DIFFICULT TEE HEE :foidSoy::foidSoy:

MY ''LONELINESS'' PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED INSTANTLY TEE HEE, BUT I ONLY WANT THE TOP TIER OF THE HIGHEST CHADS TEE HEE :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Dumb whore said the quiet part out loud.