Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm Physically Weakening: Feel like a young man in a old man's body.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can no longer walk straight or keep my balance and my arms feel numb and heavy like they're about to fall off.

Everyone around my age has so much youthful energy; as for me, not the case with my listless, apathetic mood. :fuk:
LDAR2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I thought you were very young like 18 or so?

Inceldom accelerates the aging process by tenfold, fakecel cuck if you aren’t already an old man physically by the time you are in your teens

I'm late 20s, told I look several years younger, and I feel several years older.

I have destroyed my back and eyesight already.

my virility has been on solicitation since early teens.

sad and depressing, but u can ascend by moving to bangladesh innt

It's so fuckin' over unbelievable

Maybe you cathced AIDS :what::smonk:

I can no longer walk straight or keep my balance and my arms feel numb and heavy like they're about to fall off.

Everyone around my age has so much youthful energy; as for me, not the case with my listless, apathetic mood. :fuk:
LDAR2.jpg
Take roids but unironically

That's just shows the vaxx is working

I can no longer walk straight or keep my balance
I've the same. A few weeks back someone posted here that this is actually a symptom of social isolation and your body giving up on life.

Ya, that's how I've been feeling for years, now. Probably since graduating college. I'm 32, but I feel like I've just hit my 87th. Everything, from the littlest things, drains all my remaining energy to do. I just, I can't muster the strength anymore. Like all my limbs and my whole body are just wasted dead weight. Sometimes, my legs won't lift me when I tell them to. They just shake and lie flat. I can't do it anymore.

i just feel so tired today. :society:

LDAR2.jpg
I feel you. Baldness at 19 years made me feel like a grandpa as well

LDAR2.jpg
I’m literally the same bro,I always lose my balance and shit, everyone is so happy and energetic while I am , this

i feel the exact same way prolong depression and anxiety and no positive reinforcement will do that to you

weird
I'm 19 and physically fit while sitting on my ass bar a few days
But I certainly did feel horrible at some point, high school to be specific. Depression is a bitch to deal with if you aren't whitepilled enough.

I'm 28 but I already feel like an old man

My body hurts, I'm always tired, and I have no energy

I have no motivation or energy to wageslave

I can’t even hold a phone properly anymore: that is how weak I have become. :feelscry: