Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m pissed off at you HiddenUzer

Muh racepill, this 5’11 normie looking chink matches HTB white girls in Canada @PLA1092

@Incelius Savage

Yeah saw it. He always makes up excuses when he has a chad level face for a rice.

“Muh acne”

I'm already done with him; he already sent his HTN-tier photos to me, is 5'10 and 17/18, and is a gymmaxxed hapa who constantly made spamming oneitis worship posts on the forum and ultimately got booted out due to his own actions... :feelsclown:

Also talking with foids seemingly daily, from his posts; now he's gone and literally matched with a HTB. :reeeeee:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

I'm already done with him; he already sent his HTN-tier photos to me, is 5'10 and 17/18, and is a gymmaxxed hapa who constantly made spamming oneitis worship posts on the forum and ultimately got booted out due to his own actions... :feelsclown:

Also talking with foids seemingly daily, from his posts; now he's gone and literally matched with a HTB. :reeeeee:
His oneitis was his “ex” which he apparently ate out and done all types of oral with but he abused her cuz she told him no penetration till marriage.

Yeah saw it. He always makes up excuses when he has a chad level face for a rice.
:lul: :lul:
Nigga destroyed his slayer appearance and could probably still slay, but too ashamed due go not being as good as he once was for abusing roids.

His oneitis was his “ex” which he apparently ate out and done all types of oral with but he abused her cuz she told him no penetration till marriage.
What happened to his stacy room mate?