Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m pissed off at you Incelious Savage.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
https://www.n c u.world/index.php?threads/why-do-wageslaves-always-hate-on-neets.7576/#post-58362

(remove spaces)

flme.gif

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

Growing a beard and losing a little weight though before i try getting a job.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

someone relay this message to him.

https://www.n c u.world/index.php?threads/why-do-wageslaves-always-hate-on-neets.7576/#post-58362

(remove spaces)

flme.gif

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

Growing a beard and losing a little weight though before i try getting a job.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

someone relay this message to him.
That guy isn't even an incel.