Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im planing on drawing a female Elliot R and tricking my teacher about her being a killed feminist activist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
My femoid teacher forced class to draw a womens rights poster for Wahmens Day and ı want to troll her.
Pretty sure she wıll never notıce sınce she doesnt even know who Bashar Al Assad is,wish me luck boys.

Let us know how your suspension/explusion hearing goes

Holy shit that would be fucking funny. Post pics when you do it, or it didn’t happen.

Unnamed

Dude already looked feminine so you might get away with very little work.

I fantasized a lot about drawing lolicon guro and then intentionally letting my teachers find out (but making it look like a mistake) so that I get expelled

Holy shit that would be fucking funny. Post pics when you do it, or it didn’t happen.
Im not sure ıf ı wıll do it,teacher may cancel it ıf most of the man in class refuse to do it ıdk

Draw a woman being rapid.

Yoooo OP look at this
Tsmgyun1usj41

Why would they force you to draw that, are you in a faggy arts class?

My femoid teacher forced class to draw a womens rights poster for Wahmens Day and ı want to troll her.
Pretty sure she wıll never notıce sınce she doesnt even know who Bashar Al Assad is,wish me luck boys.

Do it man. I will mail you $5 for real.

Seriously that's a well thought out plan. Do it and make a huge statement. Just say you think it's bullshit there should be a whole day devoted to worshiping one gender ie. women, and that if anyone ever tried to propose a man's rights day - let a lone a straight white man - it would be shot down and called every 'ist' in the book.

This is how you make a statement without shooting up a school.

Based and artpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back