Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm planning on hitting the Philippines and fucking poor desperate girls

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I plan on moneymaxxing and visiting the Philippines. For now I'm incel but once I save about 2k I'll be set. The women in the Philippines will be extremely poor, desperate for a way out of their poverty. Of course I will offer it to them, I'll offer them a green card, or at least the hope of one. They'll have sex with me and offer me their bodies. Desperate for a way out. Of course I won't actually give them this way out, they'll assume too much. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I'll intentionally be as unattractive as possible, I'll make my breath smell as poor as possible, make sure they hate the experience. Of course it'll be consensual, however they'll regret it. I won't care how they feel, that doesn't matter. All they'll be is a body for me to fuck. More uncomfortable they are, funner it is.

wait until you see how ugly they are