Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m racist

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I hate everyone except white people and Japanese. The rest are sub humans including myself. White people invented almost everything around us. White people on average are the most attractive, blue /green eyes. Different hair colors. While black and Indians look like a piece of dog shit.

I hate everyone except white people and Japanese. The rest are sub humans including myself. White people invented almost everything around us. White people on average are the most attractive, blue /green eyes. Different hair colors. While black and Indians look like a piece of dog shit.
Self hate and rasicm is apart of the BDSM pipeline for men who like getting beat up so be careful would hate 2 lose you. You’re at the eugenics level right now but it can get worse

Self hate and rasicm is apart of the BDSM pipeline for men who like getting beat up so be careful would hate 2 lose you. You’re at the eugenics level right now but it can get worse
If Hitler had his way. We would of already passed the eugenics stage and had a master race.

brutal racist pill

You're going to enslave the goyim soon, no need to worry about it.

If Hitler had his way. We would of already passed the eugenics stage and had a master race.
Not so simple genetic engineering to that level wouldn’t be capable at massive rates then or now but I get ya want to be white since society puts them at the top in society treatment

Not so simple genetic engineering to that level wouldn’t be capable at massive rates then or now but I get ya want to be white since society puts them at the top in society treatment
No need for genetic engineering. Just eradicate sub humans and euthanize newborns with disabilities like Down syndrome. Honestly I’ve noticed there are more retards now then 10 years ago.

I‘m racist, so what’s the issue

dear libtards, if im a racis yeh, how com I got me a chinky wife from the fillerpenes?
just so
-Baz

Fuck all people. Im racist i hate all races.

What do you think about Jews?

I believe in race theory (that they are different races and so on), and I don't like race mixing. But I don't hate anyone for being black, asian and so on. People should still be friends and hang around, no matter the race:feelsautistic:.

Except jews. Fuck them.
every race should hate the jews. they are pieces of filthy dog shit

White worshipper

I hate curries and chinks only.

They are the most subhuman races

Being racist is not wrong.

What do you think about Jews?
I hate them because of their devious nature but respect them. I wish I was Jewish so I can be on the winning side. They won. They control the people , the money , media , everything.

Whatever you say nigger

Beinf racist is retarded. I hate foids and grandstanding tall faggots that's it

As a ricecel, I'm racist because of foids.

If I got pussy in high school, college, dated a few foids in my adult work life, and was married by now, you'd think I have time to obsess over race?

Race is central to identity and American social/economic life and politics revolves around it.

I hate people in general. Regardless of race.

what a monster you are :soy:

Me too only because I believe in the black pill :blackpill:. Don’t necessarily hate anyone. Expect Jews.

That's normal

You sound like a Low self-esteem cuck