Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im sad we cant have any Incel Forums on Reddit...

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
I miss the memes, relation to other brocel's struggles / stories.

Reddit, face of the internet my ass.

Men cant even vent their problems.
A single percent of hate against a foid's views gets immediately judged and potentially banned.

Braincels...
Standardcels...
IncelsWithOutHate...
Rip
:incel:

SHUT UP INCEL YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD :soy:

celmates incelselfies uglyuncensored

Every forum there related to dating is becoming an incel-esque forum. The shutting down of the incel sub-forums has, ironically, made incel trolling on reddit much more potent. :feelskek:

Don't go on reddit

rEdDiT hAs nO pLaCe fOr MiSoGyNy aNd RaCiSm:foidSoy::soy:

reddit ban of incel boards is a great thing

nobody deserve to be blackpilled :smonk::smonk::smonk:

if they're high IQ and suffer enough from the clown world, they'd find the blackpill themselves. no need for reddit soyboards. they make it too easy. many normies and chads get blackpilled and it would only create for sufferings for incels, so fuck them.

keep the blackpill to the trucels :bigbrain:

Yeah, but the useful thing about Reddit is that it's good for content curation. Reddit isn't good for threads or communication or community. But if you wanna see the funniest of the funny, the subreddit by design will likely provide it for you.

The r/braincels content is still floating around on Imgur, if you've got time to kill.

reddit is cancer

It was fun while it lasted. I was around for shortcels and IWH

reddit ban of incel boards is a great thing

nobody deserve to be blackpilled :smonk::smonk::smonk:

if they're high IQ and suffer enough from the clown world, they'd find the blackpill themselves. no need for reddit soyboards. they make it too easy. many normies and chads get blackpilled and it would only create for sufferings for incels, so fuck them.

keep the blackpill to the trucels :bigbrain:
Why do you cope with "high iq" You don't need to be high iq to be blackpilled even men before us were blackpilled because of religion and their parents and they weren't high iq at all

There's still r/turbochangs :smonk:

nowadays when you're fed bluepilled disney bullshit from childhood, you kinda do :feelsugh:
now with the internet being able to watch and see anything you want it just takes a few blackpilled moments and you instantly know and clicks

I miss the joke/meme posts you can't find any here just "water is wet" posts and r9k is full of faggots, normans and whores basically over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back