Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Im scared Inceltear trannies will go ER

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Since that failed whore Audrey Hale went ER Im scared those degenerates over at IT will imitate her and target us. I mean statistically trans beasts are more likely to shoot up random people than us poor incels. I think reddit should shut that place down and ban all their users because they make me feel unsafe and targeted.

AMIRITE :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

why would you be scared?
i hope that they go ER so that the law enforcement close IT forever

we're too kind to kill others :feelsaww:

it's over

from now on i will use this video everytime i see an it post here so that those Incel Trannies can see it and join the 50% :lul:

Since that failed whore Audrey Hale went ER Im scared those degenerates over at IT will imitate her and target us. I mean statistically trans beasts are more likely to shoot up random people than us poor incels. I think reddit should shut that place down and ban all their users because they make me feel unsafe and targeted.

AMIRITE :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I AM HERE TO PROTECT YOU BOYS I HAVE INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS AMONG RUSSIAN MAFIA AND TURKISH CRIMINAL tERrorist GROUPS AND AS WELL I AM STILL WAITING WITH MACHETE SEMTEX AND TEC-9 ALL THE TIME COME AT ME SLUTS I AM EQUIPED BUFFED AND DRUGGED UP WITH METH I AM WAITING AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

I AM HERE TO PROTECT YOU BOYS I HAVE INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS AMONG RUSSIAN MAFIA AND TURKISH CRIMINAL tERrorist GROUPS AND AS WELL I AM STILL WAITING WITH MACHETE SEMTEX AND TEC-9 ALL THE TIME COME AT ME SLUTS I AM EQUIPED BUFFED AND DRUGGED UP WITH METH I AM WAITING AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Damn thanks for being here

Crazy how less than 1% of the population is already behind multiple casualty events.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of them got a bit too riled up and started targeting ugly men.

Ermm ackshually that's very transphobic
face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

I will fight back and kill them all

Crazy how less than 1% of the population is already behind multiple casualty events.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of them got a bit too riled up and started targeting ugly men.
The fact that leftists think they can blame 99% of the population for what happens to HUMAN BUGS that represent less than even a percent is tragic and they deserve to be punished for that WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

Tbh trannies are metnally unstable, we must keep an eye on them

“You are ignoring content by this member.”
>click show
why do i even bother

cant take a fair observation on your avi lmao smh
“lmao smh” :lul: kids.is
you joined after the 18+ year and older to be here rule, try to make it a little less obvious