Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im seriously thinking about buying used underwear

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Its legit disgusting. Just paying a women for to do nothing but breathing. I need shotgun to the head. Paying her her degenerate lifestyle jfl

Last edited:
If Im happy theres a little rest of chads dried cum lol:feelsrope: Its definitive over if you go down that road

dont.

thats next level creeper shit

There are stories of men who scam other men by pretending to be women and selling used panties online. Don't be the sucker who buys that shit. I would rather be the one who profits from lonely, desperate simps willing to part with their hard-earned cash to get a literal whiff.

Don't do it. Could be a scam. Rub one out that should make you come to your senses.

memritv-dsi-by-allah-you-deserve-nothing-but-this-sword-29646046.png

Don't do it you fucking moron. Jerk off and come to your senses.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but i've done it before, and it doesn't help you cope in any way, it just makes you realize how much of a fucking loser you are.

That's on the top 3 of the most cucked thing one can do.

Just sniff your sister's friends undies whenever they come over and if they shower. Be sneaky

There are stories of men who scam other men by pretending to be women and selling used panties online. Don't be the sucker who buys that shit. I would rather be the one who profits from lonely, desperate simps willing to part with their hard-earned cash to get a literal whiff.

This is what I'm paranoid about. So easy for a man to trick someone into buying his ballsweat undies.

Time to make a confession: One night I was doing laundry in my college dormitory. I was the only one in the room when this Stacy came in to dump her laundry in the washer. Shortly after she left, I pulled her panties out of the washer and started licking them. That's the closest I came to getting pussy the entire 4.5 years I was there. :feelsrope:

First step into the cuckoldry territory.. I see

Buy it from a girl u know inrl. Don't fall to scams many males sell this shit.

Time to make a confession: One night I was doing laundry in my college dormitory. I was the only one in the room when this Stacy came in to dump her laundry in the washer. Shortly after she left, I pulled her panties out of the washer and started licking them. That's the closest I came to getting pussy the entire 4.5 years I was there. :feelsrope:
Lmao I did ssne as my female cousin.

Cuckhold move

Don't be a cuck.
While you PAY some whore for her panties, some Chad is ripping her second pair off and pounding her for free.