Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im shooting myself

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i dont care if im an overreactor my life is objectively hard. i have 5 tutors they come everyday (except sundays, occasionally dont come on mondays), 1-3 hours per tutor. 1-2 tutors a day.
3 on saturday. i cannot fucking do this holy shit. UGHH
my tutor is here right now guys. im gonna tell him to fuck off (im not going to say that)
im just going to ask him if we can make today quick and that i forgot to write down my homework (it was 4 pages worth of writing)

i told him to come on monday

hes here rn
fuck my life

and my maids wont shut up calling me that hes here 7 fucking times. i heard you jesus fucking christ fuck offffff. goddd.

you get tutors and a maid and your life is harD?

Just tell your auntie you don't want any tutors anymore and promise her you'll put in effort studying by yourself

Last edited:
Look at it this way, you have about eight people (probably both your parents also) who are actively trying to improve your life and are invested in your success.

That is a lot more than we have.

Consider this before throwing your life away.

Just tell your auntie you don't any tutors anymore and promise her you'll put in effort studying by yourself
ill try
Look at it this way, you have about eight people (probably both your parents also) who are actively trying to improve your life and are invested in your success.

:feelsseriously: i never asked to be born

ill try

:feelsseriously: i never asked to be born
Neither were we my dude, but we are chugging along, and you should too.

A lot of us would dream of your life, which makes suicide so much more pointless in your case. I beseech you to reconsider.

Do it. I'm about to raid a police station and get killed by cops.

ask your maid to fuck you

Yup. My parents would’ve just kicked me to the streets if I performed that badly in school. You’re priveleged actually to have people who actually love you

See you tomorrow brocel

Understandable. Gl and goodbye then.

you get tutors and a maid and your life is harD?
I had tutors and maids too, because its common in curryland (and other Asian countries too I suppose because of very cheap labor), and my school life wasn't easy at all. I was ALWAYS bogged down with school work. I was either cramming nonsense into my brain, or repetitively doing math problems.

Years of doing that broke my mind and body. There's a reason I can't put effort into anything anymore.

This is bluepill nonsense. Genes determine life outcomes not social support. My mother and I have social and economic support but we are still both spectacular failures.

i never asked to be born
You should confront your parents about the bad genes they gave you by race mixing and then beat them up.

Yup. My parents would’ve just kicked me to the streets if I performed that badly in school. You’re priveleged actually to have people who actually love you
Genetic privilege is the only true privilege, everything else is secondary.

Maids & private tutor, wtf is hard for you; dressing yourself lol.

i dont care if im an overreactor my life is objectively hard. i have 5 tutors they come everyday (except sundays, occasionally dont come on mondays), 1-3 hours per tutor. 1-2 tutors a day.
3 on saturday. i cannot fucking do this holy shit. UGHH
my tutor is here right now guys. im gonna tell him to fuck off (im not going to say that)
im just going to ask him if we can make today quick and that i forgot to write down my homework (it was 4 pages worth of writing)

i told him to come on monday

hes here rn
fuck my life

and my maids wont shut up calling me that hes here 7 fucking times. i heard you jesus fucking christ fuck offffff. goddd.
You're not going to die fucking moron. Take your antidepressants and fuck off.

You should confront your parents about the bad genes they gave you by race mixing and then beat them up.
ive already done that
I had tutors and maids too, because its common in curryland (and other Asian countries too I suppose because of very cheap labor), and my school life wasn't easy at all. I was ALWAYS bogged down with school work. I was either cramming nonsense into my brain, or repetitively doing math problems.

Years of doing that broke my mind and body. There's a reason I can't put effort into anything anymore.
eaxactlly man, im saying. any middle class person in a 3rd world country has a maid jfl its not that expensive
Genetic privilege is the only true privilege, everything else is secondary.
yup

Nobody cares about incels if we die today, It will be like we never existed