Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im sick of all the fake-news.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Every article about us is the same, about how "they tend to be young men,particulary white men,who believe they are owed sex." There is so much fake news about us coming from the left wing media.

First of all, where are they getting their info from? How do they know our racial statistics? We have held a million polls,poll's like"what race our you" on incels.is since the site went up. The numbers show that the site is only about half white, we have alot of black and middle eastern posters.You could say we're very diverse:p.

Second, most of us do not feel we are "owed" anything. Some do, but many do not. Stories like this https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/550635002 are just hit piece's against us.

This is not on accident though, this is just a left wing agenda being pushed. They make us look bad to the normies just so they can tie us to the alt-right,their actual enemy. We are nothing more than a pawn to them. Thats why they label everything under the sun "alt-right" they are just fighting a delusional battle against an opponent that doesnt exist. We're not all right wing anyways, we have many self described communistcels and talibancels.

Like I asked above, where are they getting this information from? Nothing these normies say about us is true. They are just making it up out of thin air because they can.

Last edited:
the media isn't there to report the truth, they are only there to advance their narrative in any way they can. none of these garbage "journalists" know anything about the incel community beyond the wildly inaccurate stereotype your average normie imagines when they hear the word "incel", and it shows.

These articles are being written by stupid old feminists whose understanding on incel comes from reading southern poverty law center propaganda or browsing incel websites for one minute. They take this bullshit info and go writing hundreds of news articles across the internet.

I just can't process the stupidity. Mainstream news outlets and normies in the comments box saying shit like...

"OMG it's not their genes! These guys are single because they are entitled misognyistic assholes!"

Yeah, because I walk around saying "hey Miranda just so you know I think I'm entitled to your pussy, and oh yeah you're a fucking cunt". That's why I'm single, according to normies.

The level of stupidity is just....I can't even...

the media isn't there to report the truth, they are only there to advance their narrative in any way they can. none of these garbage "journalists" know anything about the incel community beyond the wildly inaccurate stereotype your average normie imagines when they hear the word "incel", and it shows.

This really goes to show how the media does not exist to present the facts, but rather a skewed version of reality to conform into their agenda.

The media has an agenda it needs to push through lying deliberately to the masses so it generates profit, what better way to bring in ad revenue than to bash on a group of people on the internet and paint them as a bunch of nazi woman haters?
They just need their shekels to stay afloat.

This really goes to show how the media does not exist to present the facts, but rather a skewed version of reality to conform into their agenda.
It exists as a money-making machine

If any cunt from the guardian is reading this(with the exception of the one that writed raw hate, that was a good one) i hope you get blinded and then put your fingers in acid so can write more shit no more, they along with the cucks of the NYT and x random broken feminist website are the most fake news "journalists" i ever seen on my life.