Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m sick of women infiltrating male spaces

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m sick of women infiltrating male coping spaces why can’t they just let us rot in peace the way I look at it is if they’re not gonna drive to my house and show me a good time then they can go jump off a bridge women will never understand our pain they get everything handed to them they to shut up and stay in their lane and leave us to suffer

Good thing we've never had ITfiltrator foids creating a LARPing account on the forum... :feelsclown:

Luckily most women are still getting bullied in things like gaming. Most E-girls just get famous because of their bodies and not content

So true, most men know better than infiltrating female spaces. For some reason women think they have a right to come to male spaces, nobody wants them there. They are so hungry for attention

Men should have their own spaces where females aren't allowed if females are allowed to have their own groups which they do.

Luckily most women are still getting bullied in things like gaming. Most E-girls just get famous because of their bodies and not content
That's why gaming is so fucking pussy and shit these days. I remember the days of BO2 on Xbox 360 everyone would have mics and talk hella shit in lobbies and people would say some very pretty fucked up shit and not get banned but nowadays say one wrong thing and they communications ban you for a fucking month. I remember one of the recent Battlefield games was censoring shit like "white people", "crap", "shit", "Jew", "faggot", etc. Nigga Battlefield 2042 has a fucking profanity filter in the chat and it's a fucking M rated game :lul: and don't get me started with the push to add cringy ass female characters in historical games like Battlefield V, Cod WW2, Cod Vanguard, etc and not just in that but in most games. Ever since cunts like Anita Sarkessian infiltrated the game industry gaming has been turning into shit.

That's why gaming is so fucking pussy and shit these days. I remember the days of BO2 on Xbox 360 everyone would have mics and talk hella shit in lobbies and people would say some very pretty fucked up shit and not get banned but nowadays say one wrong thing and they communications ban you for a fucking month. I remember one of the recent Battlefield games was censoring shit like "white people", "crap", "shit", "Jew", "faggot", etc. Nigga Battlefield 2042 has a fucking profanity filter in the chat and it's a fucking M rated game :lul: and don't get me started with the push to add cringy ass female characters in historical games like Battlefield V, Cod WW2, Cod Vanguard, etc and not just in that but in most games. Ever since cunts like Anita Sarkessian infiltrated the game industry gaming has been turning into shit.
They do this to appease the vocal feminist minority, they think they make up a large majority of the playerbase by how vocal they are

They do this to appease the vocal feminist minority, they think they make up a large majority of the playerbase by how vocal they are
It's because they are trying to promote this stupid ass fucking bullshit agenda. Most people don't like that shit and are very vocal about it based off how Battlefield V sold and was received same with COD Vanguard yet they still continue to push this fucking horse shit. Even Rockstar games is succumbing to this bullshit, now GTA 6 is gonna have a female main character and is gonna stop making edgy jokes about "marginalized" groups like trannyfaggots and homosexual jfl.

Anyone remembers when the best female CSGO team got beaten by a boys team?

Good thing we've never had ITfiltrator foids creating a LARPing account on the forum... :feelsclown:

pusheen-detective-pusheen.gif

Attention whores gonna attention whore

Women mostly join such movements because they are attention whores. They get special attention in the circles where their gender is rare but honestly they rarely belong there except as an object of deserved ridicule.

Women mostly join such movements because they are attention whores. They get special attention in the circles where their gender is rare but honestly they rarely belong there except as an object of deserved ridicule.

Nice meme,most 2022 accounts are suspect (with a few exceptions like recluse here) of being made by toilets larping as trucels.
The things is toilets have child like brains so it's easy to detect them just by looking at the stupid :bluepill: cuck shit they write.

Women have nothing better to do nowadays.

Water is terribly wet indeed.
Soyciety is destroying itself, because the z10ni$t masters decided it in the first place.

Nice meme,most 2022 accounts are suspect (with a few exceptions like recluse here) of being made by toilets larping as trucels.
The things is toilets have child like brains so it's easy to detect them just by looking at the stupid :bluepill: cuck shit they write.
I was being sarcastic... :feelsjuice:

I have a good knowledge of most 2022cels who have a low chance of being ITfiltrators/foids/fakecels/humblebraggers; they are certainly not new to this year. :feelssus:

I was being sarcastic... :feelsjuice:

I have a good knowledge of most 2022cels who have a low chance of being ITfiltrators/foids/fakecels/humblebraggers; they are certainly not new to this year. :feelssus:
Come on pla you’re getting there 101 more messages

Its in their dna to be the hero
They need to salvate us (enslave) so they can be praised

Very few things were invented or discovered by a foid, just grown up children that should be the property of her father and then her husband

old comment but giga cope
go to any normie-centric game like LoL, cucks are literally willing to throw their wallets at women so they give them even the tiniest crumb of attention
in the words of Soldier Boy: "What passes as a man today... Christ on a cross."

@HiddenUzer is most likely a toilet infiltrator,just took a glance at his profily and he's heavily featured on irrational toilets (IT) + he has the typical toilet spiel

@HiddenUzer is most likely a toilet infiltrator,just took a glance at his profily and he's heavily featured on irrational toilets (IT) + he has the typical toilet spiel
here we go again..

old comment but giga cope
go to any normie-centric game like LoL, cucks are literally willing to throw their wallets at women so they give them even the tiniest crumb of attention
in the words of Soldier Boy: "What passes as a man today... Christ on a cross."
Yeah, fucking lol dude no shit. Only soys play that. I meant "real" games

if they’re not gonna drive to my house and show me a good time then they can go jump off a bridge women will never understand our pain they get everything handed to them