Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’m sleep deprived but I can’t go to sleep

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I just busted a fat nut to some random foid that doesn’t even know I exist, and now I feel like complete and utter shit. I’m hot and sweaty which means that I will have trouble falling asleep comfortably, and this happens whenever I coom. I have an addiction to this website, and at this point I don’t give a flying fuck anymore. It doesn’t matter how late you stay up if your life has no purpose, I’ll just sleep in until 2:00 in the afternoon and then probably coom again, take a nap, wake up, browse .is and eat. Wash, rinse, rope :feelsrope:

I just busted a fat nut to some random foid that doesn’t even know I exist, and now I feel like complete and utter shit. I’m hot and sweaty which means that I will have trouble falling asleep comfortably, and this happens whenever I coom. I have an addiction to this website, and at this point I don’t give a flying fuck anymore. It doesn’t matter how late you stay up if your life has no purpose, I’ll just sleep in until 2:00 in the afternoon and then probably coom again, take a nap, wake up, browse .is and eat. Wash, rinse, rope :feelsrope:
Cooming before sleep always makes me able to sleep easier, Its like a disgusting small meditation which relaxes your brain, You have to fall asleep deep tho so negative thoughts dont set in, An audiobook tends to help me from the extreme depression after busting a nut.

Same it's like I'm coming here for compulsory daily attendance. I feel better watching YouTube, but the feels fade and I end up here soon or later

Cooming before sleep always makes me able to sleep easier, Its like a disgusting small meditation which relaxes your brain, You have to fall asleep deep tho so negative thoughts dont set in, An audiobook tends to help me from the extreme depression after busting a nut.
I just listen to wind sounds on repeat to drown out any outside noise and leave me alone in my thoughts

Damn, you are down bad

I'm here because it's fun and I have no one in real life

Damn, you are down bad
I hope the foid gets acid thrown on the fat cells surrounding her hips and ass for extracting my precious semen. Fucking succubus cunt stole my energy because I couldn’t resist the only pleasure I will ever get in life

I hope the foid gets acid thrown on the fat cells surrounding her hips and ass for extracting my precious semen. Fucking succubus cunt stole my energy because I couldn’t resist the only pleasure I will ever get in life
I understand your anger. Women are immoral because they purposely starve of us sex while they throw themselves at Chads

I understand your anger. Women are immoral because they purposely starve of us sex while they throw themselves at Chads
And they don’t even love chad, they just love what he embodies, provides, and his handsome face. If he lost such things the foid would leave, not that I give a shit about chad but if that’s the way they treat chads then they’re gonna treat us like maggots (they do)

And they don’t even love chad, they just love what he embodies, provides, and his handsome face. If he lost such things the foid would leave, not that I give a shit about chad but if that’s the way they treat chads then they’re gonna treat us like maggots (they do)
You are correct. Chads are sex objects to women. True love doesnt exist anymore

Are you NEET ?

Trucel trait : you stay up all night.
I usually go to sleep around 5 am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back