Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking tired man

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Don't know how much longer I can keep dealing with this shit tbh. You guys help me remember I am not alone in this shitty existence, so thanks.

What are your daily copes? Can we help with something specific?

Don't know how much longer I can keep dealing with this shit tbh. You guys help me remember I am not alone in this shitty existence, so thanks.
No prob. If the deity is real. We will all have a Stern talk on how to rule a universe

Inceldom + knowing its over is brutal af

We all here with ya.
:feelsaww: Yes, we sure as hell are brother
What are your daily copes? Can we help with something specific?
My copes are shit tbh, mainly drinking and watching random shit on youtube. I tell myself everyday I'm not gonna drink today, but then I get to work, where the majority are foids and I have to hear about all the dates they got from tinder etc. Then I lose hope, and by the end of the day feel so drained I have to get some liquor in me

Same, might rope soon. Idk what I’d do without communities like this with people in similar situation

I feel the same, waking up every ounce of my body is filled with rage when I remember @dreadtheblackpill exists.

:feelsaww: Yes, we sure as hell are brother

My copes are shit tbh, mainly drinking and watching random shit on youtube. I tell myself everyday I'm not gonna drink today, but then I get to work, where the majority are foids and I have to hear about all the dates they got from tinder etc. Then I lose hope, and by the end of the day feel so drained I have to get some liquor in me

I feel you, after a tough day at work I usually end up relapsing on all the targets that I've set, like nofap and eating healthy. Shit-level jobs just drain the life out of you so you end up needing some sort of reward at the end of the day. Now I realise why so many retail workers are so fat, they're depressed and turn to comfort eating

Cope or Rope

Do your decision:feelzez: