Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i'm so sorry brocels (also lead to reconsider blackpill ) (argument for foids are asexual included)

brazi

brazi

Captain
i have revealed .is to a US aligning local political group in my workplace accidentally. they have looked up my posts probably. they will now learn about who incels are how we think and our intelligence levels. so they can manipulate us without even us knowing.
this evil guy at my workplace didn't let me know anything and kept learning about me more and more. its over if you are a low IQ male. but i still naturally understand what he wants instinctively.

this less evil girl at my workplace probably got told about my "mysoginistic" posts. shes bad at maintaining propaganda and behavior towards people who she hates. changes in her bahavior and their overall behavior made me suspicious about if they are looking at my .is activity. they even manipulated her into not talking to me because me and her are same in terms of lot of things. i could have even made a true non sexual/romantic friend with her. she is really innocent and empathetic and i feel bad for not befriending her with some more effort

this utter non creative subhumans who cannot naturally understand psychology, science, research are winning just because they are getting told about what to do by the USA. this boils my blood. i would'nt even mind if someone wins my by pure talent.

im sorry brocels. these retards didn't even know how to maintain propaganda and manipulate. even if they have the tutorial mode level support of the jewish gods.

this is why they probably get terrified about dating white males and having kids with them. (tho my intellect is no way equal to a high IQ person, my creativity for art and propaganda is 100% jewish level).

please reconsider blackpill. they dont want to tell the truth and make men angry. telling men that they are disgusting will keep them from getting angry and stop them from acting against foid propaganda.

foids won't anyway but the last few male awakening will still inflict damage to foids withing their power. and they want to prevent that.

i can't even put this clearly with severe adhd and low IQ

don't be like fcking inflexible low IQ evil cows. this will lead more suffering and cruelty. remember motherfoid manipulation diet, raising methods, intentional raising techniques that has been going on for years is the reason for how we feel. we are supposed to feel protective of future humans as men are naturally evolved to take the buddha pill.

they will probably read this post too. its over.

Last edited: