Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm starting to think that humour is biological,not situational.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
If women lived like men they'd be as funny as men,because they would have to fraun nt-ness with humour,but it seems like even after the transition they're still painfully as unfunny as biological women.

While men transitioning into women generally keep their humour abilities.

If women lived like men they'd be as funny as men,because they would have to fraun nt-ness with humour,but it seems like even after the transition they're still painfully as unfunny as biological women.

This is true. This why many people laugh but never realize the cause.

I have never in my life laughed at anything a female said

I'd be interested in a book that covers different theories of humor. I used to find amusing content more easily during the 2000s but I don't find the present day meme/IG/TikTok/Snapchat or whatever funny at all.

I'd be interested in a book that covers different theories of humor. I used to find amusing content more easily during the 2000s but I don't find the present day meme/IG/TikTok/Snapchat or whatever funny at all.
you may have just aged.

you may have just aged.

Reposting this because relevant. Try to find something like this made in the 2010s.

From 0:40 - 2:20 is my humor

This girl made me chuckle

Last edited:
Absolutely, you can't fraud male instincts.

Reposting this because relevant. Try to find something like this made in the 2010s.

From 0:40 - 2:20 is my humor

This girl made me chuckle

@iHateLife,

You have been permanently banned by moderation staff for female worship