Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think very few men get laid from online dating

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
And don't get me wrong, online dating is the only option for men unless you're very young and in school.

But with me using frauded IG model pics who cherry pick and use filters on their photos, and girls giving one world bitch responses, while being overweight and ugly, is just insanity.

It's like Zimbabwe, a chad-lite is worth $1 zimbabwe dollar and a landwhale pussy is worth 1 million. No matter what you have, it will never be enough.

but none of this matters. men will cope, hold out, and convince themselves everything is fine until they get too old to even get a hard dick

We've known this for a long time. Even the official tinder data/polls say that while most women fuck a lot, only a small minority of men do all the fucking.

But normies will never admit to themselves that they're getting more and more screwed over the years.

So many of them think of themselves as temporarily embarrassed chad superstars

have you considered that using professionally done pictures by models with multiple filters on them makes it pretty obvious that you're catfishing

have you considered that using professionally done pictures by models with multiple filters on them makes it pretty obvious that you're catfishing

you mean girls who fraud the fuck out of their photos using the same methods are suddenly going to think a profile is fake when a man does it?

you mean girls who fraud the fuck out of their photos using the same methods are suddenly going to think a profile is fake when a man does it?
I have a lot more experience with chadfishing than you do so I know the ins and outs of this stuff very well. if you post the profiles you used I guarantee they're pretty obviously chadfishes. using pictures of literal male models or social media influencers with 100k+ instagram followers never works. rookie mistake tbh

I have a lot more experience with chadfishing than you do so I know the ins and outs of this stuff very well. if you post the profiles you used I guarantee they're pretty obviously chadfishes. using pictures of literal male models or social media influencers with 100k+ instagram followers never works. rookie mistake tbh

got a link to the a realistic set of chad lite photos to use?

I don't wanna use giga chad but want a typical western white 7/10 guy

water is wet

"Very few men get laid from online dating", yeah no shit sherlock, thanks for the enlightening revelation

dude has basically outed himself as a larper. He is just enjoying his final few moments before his ban, making sure to brag and make fun of us. Ignore him

dude has basically outed himself as a larper. He is just enjoying his final few moments before his ban, making sure to brag and make fun of us. Ignore him
I'm gonna Ignore and Report him too. Mods need to permaban him

It's over for many, many men.

Well from first hand experience I had about 13 lays from Tinder
So you're a 5'1 skinny beta who's planning on becoming a tranny but youve had 13 lays from tinder because you got a haircut and worked on your confidence? Ok bud

So you're a 5'1 skinny beta who's planning on becoming a tranny but youve had 13 lays from tinder because you got a haircut and worked on your confidence? Ok bud
He’s very clearly baiting, don’t pay him any attention

In contrary with thoughts of boomer generation, relationships have became more harder than it was as their own times. Online apps are not offering a chance to "casual" people, it is a locked playground for a little "minority" which formed by stacies and chads.

idk where are you chadfishing? Im getting matches with decent looking young foids with my chadlite in greece

idk where are you chadfishing? Im getting matches with decent looking young foids with my chadlite in greece

yeah i get matches too, but have you actually tried talking to the girls?

most don't respond, unmatch, don't reply, etc.

Chadlites get matches with okay women (below their league but still okay) however they have to betabuxx them or the more logical "pump and dump".

Since these women are below the chadlites' league, he decides to rather pump and dump them (pretend to care for 1-3 dates and then fuck them a few times) in order to get sex. Women don't just go over to a chadlites house usually.

This also contributes to womens' shitty attitudes about "fuckboys". Chadlites do it too. They have to do it to get laid unless they settle or they somehow get a woman in their league through other means or luck.

Last edited:
yeah i get matches too, but have you actually tried talking to the girls?

most don't respond, unmatch, don't reply, etc.
Actually Im getting messaged first most of the time and even when I have to message first I'm getting good convo. I'd post it but it's in greek. Here's the chadlite I use, try him out:
Chadfish11
Chadfish9
Chadfish8

This is why men should really be rioting.

call him what you want, point is he gets matches and first messages like crazy, where other chads have failed me.
exactly, therefore he is a chad