Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im still not fat in the visible sense but i noticed something

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
My belly has gone bigger, Ok so this is the weird parts, My belly is now somewhat fat, Under the tshirt nothing can be seen, I can still see and feel my ribs you know the part that protects my inner subhuman organs, And theres like hair on my navel now, I think im becoming a skinny version of the older butthead

Mike Judge Promises More Old & Smart Beavis & Butt-Head Episodes

Look healthy to me

do you drink beer?

That's just the beginnings of standard skinny fat.

Skinnyfat, you have all your fat concentrated on back and lower belly, might also be weak core muscles if you don't work out which can attribute to the skinnyfat look, the good thing is as long as you don't have mantits and facefat it shouldn't take much to loose it.

Skinnyfat, you have all your fat concentrated on back and lower belly, might also be weak core muscles if you don't work out which can attribute to the skinnyfat look, the good thing is as long as you don't have mantits and facefat it shouldn't take much to loose it.
Ive been able to loose facefat before by chewing gum and jogging all day and denying myself food, And skipping meals letting my body use its own supply, I also filled it full of veggies and shi like that, Now i have facefat again, It gets absolutely blasted after a meal or a few,

It takes however long you're shoving Twinkies down your gullet.
I rarely eat candy, I rarely eat junk, I make my own food consisting of sammiches full of veggies, Taco full of veggies, And hamburgers homemade 100%, With the same lamb meat i would use as in my tacos, I dont add spcie to the tacos cuz of the cals, And i drink cola zero like maybe 1 1.5 liter a week, Not more than that, I do admit i do go on drinkings a few times and consume a whole 6 pack while im at it to drown my sorrows, Cigarettes i smoke maybe like 1-5 cigs a month as im not a big fan, I do admit i did have a bit of cander a while ago, But candy to me taste just awful now, The cola lime i had now has been laying in the fridge for a whole week and ive been so depressed i havent touched it since today!

I rarely eat candy, I rarely eat junk, I make my own food consisting of sammiches full of veggies, Taco full of veggies, And hamburgers homemade 100%, With the same lamb meat i would use as in my tacos, I dont add spcie to the tacos cuz of the cals, And i drink cola zero like maybe 1 1.5 liter a week, Not more than that, I do admit i do go on drinkings a few times and consume a whole 6 pack while im at it to drown my sorrows, Cigarettes i smoke maybe like 1-5 cigs a month as im not a big fan, I do admit i did have a bit of cander a while ago, But candy to me taste just awful now, The cola lime i had now has been laying in the fridge for a whole week and ive been so depressed i havent touched it since today!
All that might be more calorific than you think. And maybe get back to regular cardio if it bothers you.

All that might be more calorific than you think. And maybe get back to regular cardio if it bothers you.
WHAT? The internet says load up on veggies and so i did

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back