Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm still pissed off with what the NYT did to Serge and Master

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Like, wtf was up with the way they both felt the need to sign off? How badly were they threatened?!

The glowniggers got glownigger'd

It really is bizarre. I've been around long enough to remember when Minassian happened and all the media fallout from that, the official Discord getting deleted, the mods shutting down registration for a while. Somehow they stuck through that and everything after, but a couple foids kill themselves and NYT goes on a doxxing run and boom it's over.

At least the site itself persisted, which I'm grateful for. My only alternatives to this place would be blackpill.club or non-cucks united. The normie parts of the internet have just gotten so terrible over the years

It really is bizarre. I've been around long enough to remember when Minassian happened and all the media fallout from that, the official Discord getting deleted, the mods shutting down registration for a while. Somehow they stuck through that and everything after, but a couple foids kill themselves and NYT goes on a doxxing run and boom it's over.

At least the site itself persisted, which I'm grateful for. My only alternatives to this place would be blackpill.club or non-cucks united. The normie parts of the internet have just gotten so terrible over the years
I see you're a maycel here.

What forum did Minassian come from? I think they went after Sarge and Master because this time it was specifically one of their forums that caused a death. That's what happened, right? A Sanctioned Suicider went through with the sanctioned suicide?

I think they went after Sarge and Master because this time it was specifically one of their forums that caused a death. That's what happened, right? A Sanctioned Suicider went through with the sanctioned suicide?
Tbf I think that happens quite a lot over there.

I see you're a maycel here.
Yep, i was mgtow coping for around a year before learning about inceldom and the black pill and realized this community represented my situation more than mgtow did.

I started lurking here only 2 weeks before Minassian, joined the discord a week before. Instead of scaring me away from registering, witnessing all the media backlash and generalizing of incels just radicalized me further :feelshaha: i was also well into my first year of uni by then and was realizing things weren't going to "get better," especially with my medical issues. So i decided to register when the forum opened up again.

What forum did Minassian come from? I think they went after Sarge and Master because this time it was specifically one of their forums that caused a death. That's what happened, right? A Sanctioned Suicider went through with the sanctioned suicide?
Nah minassian wasnt associated with any of the forums afaik. There was just a shit ton of scrutiny on incels afterwards, and this place being the largest incel website, all the media fags and infiltrators came here.

That is a good point though that in the case of SS the suicides were directly related to that forum. But there were also lots of media investigating this place after minassian, so i imagine if they had the ability to doxx the admins then they would have

Yep, i was mgtow coping for around a year before learning about inceldom and the black pill and realized this community represented my situation more than mgtow did.

I started lurking here only 2 weeks before Minassian, joined the discord a week before. Instead of scaring me away from registering, witnessing all the media backlash and generalizing of incels just radicalized me further :feelshaha: i was also well into my first year of uni by then and was realizing things weren't going to "get better," especially with my medical issues. So i decided to register when the forum opened up again.

Nah minassian wasnt associated with any of the forums afaik. There was just a shit ton of scrutiny on incels afterwards, and this place being the largest incel website, all the media fags and infiltrators came here.

That is a good point though that in the case of SS the suicides were directly related to that forum. But there were also lots of media investigating this place after minassian, so i imagine if they had the ability to doxx the admins then they would have
Were there actual suicides of users from Sanctioned Suicide?

I've stumbled upon that forum a few times before I found out Sarge was running it before it got taken offline for a while (or they changed TLDs?). Thought it was a place where most tried to cope, it would be crazy if people actually killed themselves from an online forum.

They got doxxed by NYT. Likely told to stepdown or risk being exposed with all there real life info being revealed. Wouldn't put it past nyt to do that. No different then cnn threaten to release info on people that upset them. Have noticed lately getting some followers following my posts. Yet those that follow don't really post anything. Has me curious.

Were there actual suicides of users from Sanctioned Suicide?

I've stumbled upon that forum a few times before I found out Sarge was running it before it got taken offline for a while (or they changed TLDs?). Thought it was a place where most tried to cope, it would be crazy if people actually killed themselves from an online forum.
Some came to cope but some wanted serious advice on methods.

The NYT article claims to have identified 45 individuals who visited the site and went on to seppuku

What gets me is that there were some parents making a big fuss because their kid roped. Blaming some fucking internet forum instead of introspecting how your shitty parenting and neglect contributed to the kid's desire to suicide in the first place

Last edited:
As much as suicide is contrary to my survivalist worldview, I also believe in freedom of choose.

For example, if I was a hopeless quadriplegic, then I can see it's value....

In the end everyone dies anyway. So what's the big deal?

Oh....

That's right!

How could forgotten?

"It's illegal to destroy central bank collateral."