Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm surprised I haven't even roped as an ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Jfl I'm suffering 24/7, I can't cope anymore, nothing works, everything I do is reminded of the race pill, everything triggers me, I'm so depressed and bitter, I can't even understand how I am still alive, everyday I getting closer to the rope. I can't cope for the fact our ethnic women find white guys more desirable, and if they settle with me they have no choice and will always be thinking about white guys on the back of their mind.

What value does a coloured man have in 2023?

Jfl if you are ethnic in 2023, I can't believe this shit, I can't believe the racism and hypocrisy of these whores, I can't believe how cruel nature is,

The race pill explains everything, all of the problems I have, and the past hardships I've went through, the confusion, the agony,the loneliness and me being an outcast to society stems down for the colour of my skin, it explains everything.

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

I remember when I was watching that tv show shameless a while back and an old lady said the to that black chick character "god loves you" and she responded "if he did he would have made me white and rich" at first I was like what self hating bitch, she also had a white boyfriend in the tv show, but her statement is valid tbh because i am racepilled now

I use to be able to Cope properly with the blackpill, but the race pill there is no cope but eternal suffering,

So fellow ethnics, let please kill each other and end our pathetic existence. We are just puppets to white people,

Reminder this is a white mans world and we are just living in it
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fbrahminterrorism.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fbrahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg&hash=0ecd1ac7d2af5de33662eebb50805b3c

Last edited:
change the date of pasta bro

The are more people that are less fortunate. Like this guy
Received 1832359070461002

it turns out the blackpill is just a giant racepill in the very end.

Jfl I'm suffering 24/7, I can't cope anymore, nothing works, everything I do is reminded of the race pill, everything triggers me, I'm so depressed and bitter, I can't even understand how I am still alive, everyday I getting closer to the rope. I can't cope for the fact our ethnic women find white guys more desirable, and if they settle with me they have no choice and will always be thinking about white guys on the back of their mind.

What value does a coloured man have in 2023?

Jfl if you are ethnic in 2023, I can't believe this shit, I can't believe the racism and hypocrisy of these whores, I can't believe how cruel nature is,

The race pill explains everything, all of the problems I have, and the past hardships I've went through, the confusion, the agony,the loneliness and me being an outcast to society stems down for the colour of my skin, it explains everything.

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

I remember when I was watching that tv show shameless a while back and an old lady said the to that black chick character "god loves you" and she responded "if he did he would have made me white and rich" at first I was like what self hating bitch, she also had a white boyfriend in the tv show, but her statement is valid tbh because i am racepilled now

I use to be able to Cope properly with the blackpill, but the race pill there is no cope but eternal suffering,

So fellow ethnics, let please kill each other and end our pathetic existence. We are just puppets to white people,

Reminder this is a white mans world and we are just living in it
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fbrahminterrorism.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fbrahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg&hash=0ecd1ac7d2af5de33662eebb50805b3c
Brootal

Yeah basically. I kept repeating it years ago on Lookism.net, it's race >>>>>>>>>>>>>> face/etc.

If you're born ethnic you might as well just rope, it's going to be an unhappy life more than anything, regardless of how much you try.

To be honest I'm not even convinced of the existence of hypergamy, the blackpill etc., I think incel basically means either :

-ethnic (vast majority of cases)
-autist or deformed Whites.

That's how I view it and I have no sympathy for "white incels".

Probably because you're a 6'1 green-eyed lightskinned ethnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back