Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im the lowest status of anyone here

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I live in a poor neighborhood with a lot of blacks and Hispanics and im low status even within my community. I hang out with 2 low status incel ethnics who attend the highschool I graduated from and im the least liked one of my group despite being the oldest, tallest and white. I literally talk to and am friends with homeless people so my status level is only slightly above a homeless person JFL!!!. its truly over

FeelsBadMan
damn makes me feel better about being ethnic living with mommy and daddy / friendless / broke / not in the projects / ugly / virgin

>Having friends at all

n o r m a n

I live in a poor neighborhood with a lot of blacks and Hispanics and im low status even within my community. I hang out with 2 low status incel ethnics who attend the highschool I graduated from and im the least liked one of my group despite being the oldest, tallest and white. I literally talk to and am friends with homeless people so my status level is only slightly above a homeless person JFL!!!. its truly over
If you have 2 friends that is fine. Many users on this have zero.

Nah, you're also like 14

Feels. My two closest friends are also incel. They don't even invite me to hang out and get cross faded anymore.

gone-done.gif

You in SoCal nigga?

If you're in the 1st world you're already upper percentile.

You could've been born a jungle gook

But you have friends. That is some status.

JFL you friendmog more than half the board and you’re complaining, stop bragging

Low status men tend to hang out with low status men. All chads hate me because women hate me. Fuck femoids may they burn in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back